GTG at PCS 16th of May 2009

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
How can you beat an SLR.:rock:

Bring it on you "half a pint of bitter" northeners!:ban::thumb::eek::p

Uh Oh! Me and my big mouth!!

lol

Now do I know anybody with a Veyron?

Would have been great to see the SLR!

Went like stink too ;)

Thanks to everyone , Olly and his family for such a good show ...

The PCS do's are always such fun. Nice to catch up with everyone as well.

23 minutes on the plugs , good effort , Olly reckoned he could have shaved a minute or two off it , but dropped a bolt. I couldn't watch and was standing at the back of the car the whole time :eek:

Good food , good venue , good company ... what more could you want ?

23 minutes on the plugs , good effort , Olly reckoned he could have shaved a minute or two off it , but dropped a bolt.
But we were generous and let him finish without the bolt (I did notice one of the lads was given the job of taking the undershield off and retrieving the bolt afterwards). :D

REALLY Sorry I couldnt make it yesterday. Just SO many other things needed doing.
Sounds as though it was a excellent do. Shame.
Last year it was v.v good as well...........but no SLR...........

aH WELL.........

Another year I suppose............

Thanks Olly for a wonderful day out. Really enjoyed it and it was good to put some faces to names.

Will, I did go to brooklands on sunday, thanks for the suggestion. Only added 20 miles to the trip and it was well worth it.

Dieselman, thanks for the paint thickness measurement, and the car run. Thats a keeper you got there but I think you know that already.

Many thanks Olly,Emma,Mum and Dad for a great day out. Great company, food, and cars. Thanks Olly for having the fuel filter fitted by your trusted men.

Good to see everyone,new and old freinds. Hope to see some of you at Brooklands on the 31st May.

Looks like it was a good time as usual, unfortunately I was tied up all weekend so had to bail, plus my dad pinched the SL for the weekend...after all Ollie's hard work over the last couple of weeks I still haven't got to drive it.

I did however take him out for a run in the Civic on Friday :D

So if 23 minutes is the standard time on Plugs does that mean the price from now on is for .38 hrs:D
Sounds like a great time was had by all, just a bit far for me:mad:

So if 23 minutes is the standard time on Plugs does that mean the price from now on is for .38 hrs:D

Instead of 1.8 hrs quoted by MB.

lol there are a lot more jobs that take more than the official time... its a rare case when the quoted time can be beaten by so much!

Thank you very much to Olly, Emma and family and crew to make it such a great day out.

Hope we can arrange more meet at PCS soon!! (and I can have my car re-mapped :) )

G

I normally charge 1.5 hours for plugs and I normally don't do them that quickly.

The MB time also includes getting the plugs from the parts dept.

It was because the car is so pink , Olly had to do them quickly so he didn't have to look it for too long ;)

It was because the car is so pink , Olly had to do them quickly so he didn't have to look it for too long ;)
Emma told me that Olly hadn't actually driven the 210 anywhere yet, similar problem?

Hi,
Many thanks to Olly and co, for an excellent GTG, may this be only one of many forthcoming annual PCS gtg's, I wish PCS continued buisness success for the future.
Personnal thanks for the work done on my C43 on the day and previously it has been very much appreciated.
"HAPPY BIRTHDAY PCS"

Howard, your colour does look stunning in full sun :)

Thank you mate.

I agree , the sun sets it off ... i was looking at the car today ( filthy dirty and an overcast sky ) and it looked VERY ordinary .... so ordinary in fact that on the way home , Barry in his silver Saxo wasn't quite sure what happened at the lights ;)

In the sun ....

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom