GTG at PCS 16th of May 2009

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
Yeah , come and experience a real Southern GTG ....

Then you can tell all t'Northerners what they are missing ! :D

Olly..hopefully we could use the carpark opposite your workshop if the owners are ok..interesting driving on the 30th for most with wheel spins due to the wet ground and hill..

Go on silver. Its not that far.....

Lol

i intend to save fuel by sneakily following *** and a little bit of rope attached to his rear bumper :D

alternatively, we might have a week down south in our caravan and i'll pop away for the meet. Unsure yet.

Putting my name down for this. Its a very long way though, so i'm putting myself down as a possible for now.

You and *** can come down in a convoy -- looking out for the smokeys .....just wonder who will be Rubber Duck........."watchout for the bears in the air"..:rock:

Guess i had better put me name down then! lets hope the bloody weather is better this time!!! and i will make sure im not on call out!!!

Hey! I've already signed up in http://www.mbclub.co.uk/forums/showpost.php?p=679303&postcount=38 ,

but seems as though I was handbagged out the way by Gucci's subsequent post:D

so, take II

Howard
Wobbly
BTB 500
Desilva
Nick
Mattc +1 (will have to check)
Ady & Tracy
Crockers
Alps
whitenemesis
Tudu
Blueserenity777
Rage
Will
Stevesey
kompressor_dude
MangoMan.... (Insha'Allah)
Racall
Gucci
mw2510 +1
gbjeppm ( Matt)
E55
Bobby Dazzler
DolphiN Tech
SimonsMerc (+family if not ill!)
C43AMG
Baldguy + Boy baldguy
SilverSaloon (possibly)
Corrado (hopefully)

GTG at PCS 16.5.09

Sign me in please as I missed the recent one:bannana:

You and *** can come down in a convoy -- looking out for the smokeys .....just wonder who will be Rubber Duck........."watchout for the bears in the air"..:rock:

We both have E classes, why not both of us go in one of them and split the cost of fuel. I am aiming 100% to make this, but if I am jobless I will have to opt out :devil:

This is going to be a goodie , i can tell !

Add me (as long as finances allow then) - and potentially a remap (will book new rear tyres with my fitter for my return home)

Howard
Wobbly
BTB 500
Desilva
Nick
Mattc +1 (will have to check)
Ady & Tracy
Crockers
Alps
whitenemesis
Tudu
Blueserenity777
Rage
Will
Stevesey
kompressor_dude
MangoMan.... (Insha'Allah)
Racall
Gucci
mw2510 +1
gbjeppm ( Matt)
E55
Bobby Dazzler
DolphiN Tech
SimonsMerc (+family if not ill!)
C43AMG
Baldguy + Boy baldguy
SilverSaloon (possibly)
Corrado (hopefully)[/QUOTE]
TimSKemp

Olly..hopefully we could use the carpark opposite your workshop if the owners are ok..interesting driving on the 30th for most with wheel spins due to the wet ground and hill..

Olly - you best inform the man with the clipboard or you'll get a visit aigan :D.

I should be there in some capacity.

Re-jigged a couple of items and looks like I can make this now. Might bring the ML as Bobby hasn't seen it yet...

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom