GTG christmas lunch

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

C36fan

MB Enthusiast
Car
‘15 C63, ‘15 CLS63, ‘01 E55, 01 ML55 ‘16 Vito 119CDI
Though we could do a Christmas lunch and I'm willing to organise it .
There's a nice Brazilian restaurant at O2 arena where we could have a nice meal and share some mercedes enthusiasm between us , so I want to know who is up for it?

Sent from my iPhone using MBClub UK

Good idea, propose some dates and I'll look in the diary

I was thinking the 2nd Saturday of December .:thumb:

There's normally a pre-Christmas meet at MB World, with a nice lunch at a local pub. May be worth keeping an eye out for this?

Cheers,

Gaz.

I would be happy to attend either.

Hey Bruno.

One of the girls at work mentioned something about a nice Brazilian for Christmas, but I have a feeling food was not involved. I,am up for either, food, MB World or a Brazilian!:bannana:

Not sure i could stomach seeing your brazilian after a Christmas lunch

But they say the only bad experience is no experience..

MB world sounds like an attractive alternative to the Greenwich peninsula

rsvgreg said:
Hey Bruno. One of the girls at work mentioned something about a nice Brazilian for Christmas, but I have a feeling food was not involved. I,am up for either, food, MB World or a Brazilian!:bannana:
lol Greg !

I thought about that restaurant because the food is great can't go wrong with barbecued meat also they have a buffet of salads and traditional Brazilian foods ,you can eat as much as you like and is a big place do we don't have to be cramped there . The reason I'm starting the thread now is because that place at Christmas is normally fully booked so for the ones willing to join we shall start a list .
The dates could be 5/12 or the 12/12 depending on convenience of everyone's:thumb:

Last edited:
Just waiting on works Xmas dinner dates ( I have to buy the drinks!) but the 5th could work for me. Are you heading over to MB World tomorrow evening to check out the AMG GT?

rsvgreg said:
Just waiting on works Xmas dinner dates ( I have to buy the drinks!) but the 5th could work for me. Are you heading over to MB World tomorrow evening to check out the AMG GT?

Saw that but unfortunately that four letter word, work the next day gets in the way! Our works do is the 12 I think but isn't the parking at Greenwich pricey!?

Do you mean Rodizio Rico restaurant? There's second Brazilian Restaurant opened recently in O2 as well but not sure of the name or food quality.

Parking is around £10 for up to 9h. I never paid more when driving to work there.
The O2 :: Parking :: Getting Here - see hourly rates at the bottom of the page.

Last edited:
Yes is the rodizio rico

sjmaxwell said:
Saw that but unfortunately that four letter word, work the next day gets in the way! Our works do is the 12 I think but isn't the parking at Greenwich pricey!?
Steve you are tight!!:D

C36fan said:
Steve you are tight!!:D Sent from my iPhone using MBClub UK
Squeak! Just want to keep people informed
0-2 hours £5, 2-4 hours £7

Last edited:
Guys if going to O2 don't worry about parking as I can get you guys to park at my site office car park for free which is next to the o2 Sent from my iPhone using MBClub UK

Bump to not get forgotten.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom