Votes: 8 50.0%
  • 11th August

Votes: 1 6.3%
  • 18th August

Votes: 7 43.8%
  • 25th August

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
Fabulous pictures Niks.

Hi Jay & Co.

Just to say thanks for organising the GTG, it was good to meet with people.

Niks those are excellent pics!

DM - sorry you missed out on the burgers... there were loads left uncooked too...

That Wood Veneer Phone in The E500 is cool, I think I fancy a wood veneer I phone Cover Retro & Classy Wont look as good as that one, definitely a wow factor for the interior
Boyd

The Other cool thing there were those seats in Dieselmans Xantia They were like armchairs and the material / velour ? was so soft ,smooth and velvety They don,t make seats like that anymore its all hard fabric or leather. It wasnt a Merc but it was a very interesting Car & the Suspension system technologically amazing !
Boyd

As others have said, a great day that the rain failed to ruin. Was good finally to meet people that I feel I've known for years, and to renew a few acquaintances from the PCS get-together. Also a shame that I didn't get to speak to a few others that were there (largely due to my arriving late and leaving early).

Many thanks to Jay & co for putting this on.

Dieselman's beautiful XM seats. I must find an XM with similar, mine are alcantara which are not as nice.

seatsyouwanttositin_zps0dc9526e.jpg

Dieselman's beautiful XM seats. I must find an XM with similar, mine are alcantara which are not as nice.

seatsyouwanttositin_zps0dc9526e.jpg

This one has them. LINK.

This one doesn't have them, but it was the one that caught my eye when looking on Sunday night. ;) LINK.

It is very tempting the silver V6 but not yet.

Plenty of space for dogs in the back Paul...:)

It is very tempting the silver V6 but not yet.

Plenty of space for dogs in the back Paul...:)

I had fallen in love with THIS show winner. But it is a leftie and I believe it is sold. :( Beautiful car though. What a colour that is! :cool:

Edit: It's also a manual transmission, so with my dodgy left peg, that's me out! :(

Last edited:
Lovely thing, with the proper Diravi steering that makes it a total package.

They come out.

Mine is missing.

I had fallen in love with THISshow winner. But it is a leftie and I believe it is sold. :( Beautiful car though. What a colour that is! :cool:

Edit: It's also a manual transmission, so with my dodgy left peg, that's me out! :(

That's not Emerald green V6-24v that Palmball was on about and is sold, this is a German import, also Emerald green.

The Late V6 Exclusive at Savoy could well be an interesting car, it's just had a gearbox rebuild and is in fine order.

That's not Emerald green V6-24v that Palmball was on about and is sold, this is a German import, also Emerald green.

I wasn't aware Palmball had mentioned anything. Is the one in my link the German car? It does say it is sold under the main advert heading on that advert.

The Late V6 Exclusive at Savoy could well be an interesting car, it's just had a gearbox rebuild and is in fine order.

It's only around 45 miles from here. The comfort and ride are reeling me in and the performance looks good. Not sure I should be going for a test drive, I might end up coming home with it.

The one in your link has changed to...a 2.1TD Auto Estate.

Lucas Epic injection, so no veg oil usage.

If that v6-24v has sold, that was mighty quick.

Give Patrick a ring about the 2.1 if interested.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom