GTG Sunday Oriental Lunch

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

kenmerc

Car
'84'380SE,'85'380SE,'86'300TE
The place I have in mind is Oriental City in Colindale NW London,
as it has a large food court with food stalls around the outside and a large seating area in the middle with a great selection of food from South-East Asia; stalls offer Malaysian, Thai, Vietnamese, Korean, Chinese, and Japanese foods including bento boxes and sushi, ramen noodles, and assorted Asian desserts, this means you can have a mix of foods from as many stalls as you like. It is very popular with the oriental community this proves it is good south east asian food. There is always a great atmosphere and friendliness about the place and as well as the food there is a good selection of oriental shops and a large chinese supermarket, there is a two floor car park or Colindale tube station is only a short walk away,then afterwards maybe we could drive to the Ace Cafe as it's only a 15 min drive away. So if anyone fancies a Sunday lunch with a difference then let me know ?

Last edited:
The place I have in mind is Oriental City in Colindale NW London,
as it has a large food court with food stalls around the outside and a large seating area in the middle with a great selection of food from South-East Asia; stalls offer Malaysian, Thai, Vietnamese, Chinese, and Japanese foods including bento boxes and sushi, ramen noodles, and assorted Asian desserts, this means you can have a mix of foods from as many stalls as you like. It is very popular with the oriental community this proves it is good south east asian food. There is always a great atmosphere and friendliness about the place and as well as the food there is a good selection of oriental shops and a large chinese supermarket, there is a two floor car park or Colindale tube station is only a short walk away,then afterwards maybe we could drive to the Ace Cafe as it's only a 15 min drive away. So if anyone fancies a Sunday lunch with a difference then let me know ?

Just wish I were closer!

Doh! Went there 2 days ago; and am planning to be near Hadrian's wall this Sunday - I'll see if the family trip can be postponed...

Spinal,I'll take it you liked it then,I dont have a date in mind just when we can GTG

Sounds good to me.....as long as there is plenty of parking :))))....what abou organising a meet at the Ace sometime ?

Anyone interested in this next weekend,then maybe afterwards we could take a drive to the ACE.

Sunday should be good for me - only thing is I dont see many people subscribing to this. mabey this forum has nobody in London....strange though, as I see soo many Mercs on the streets every day :)

Bit too far from me, but another weekend and I may have been up that way....never mind :)

well... i would have joined up.. but it would have to be the sunday after?

shame.. sounded like fun..

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom