GTR bucket seats

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

benGTR

Car
AMG GTR
Hey - I have a 2019 GTR. I got it with the AMG Performance seats for comfort and the electric adjustment.

The more I see the bucket seat cars the more I’m now thinking that would be a nice upgrade. I’m not really using the car much so I can live with a fixed back bucket.

I’d keep the old seats for resale and my car has the dynamica with yellow stitch so I’d need the seats to match.
Has anyone else made the swap? If so, would you recommend it and how much did it cost? I’m guessing the seats with mounts are 3-4K each?

Hey - I have a 2019 GTR. I got it with the AMG Performance seats for comfort and the electric adjustment.

The more I see the bucket seat cars the more I’m now thinking that would be a nice upgrade. I’m not really using the car much so I can live with a fixed back bucket.

I’d keep the old seats for resale and my car has the dynamica with yellow stitch so I’d need the seats to match.
Has anyone else made the swap? If so, would you recommend it and how much did it cost? I’m guessing the seats with mounts are 3-4K each?
You’re in luck, Mercteil are doing a promotion!

I believe @Shmee150 was planning to replace the performance seats in his GT R Roadster for the bucket seats.

Black series - even better. Wonder if you can ommit the green? I think it will clash with Green Hell.
I’ve just seen the the s150 video. Guessing he’s not done it yet?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom