Gtr (r35)

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
Thanks, this thread was a good read :)

Lovely car, I would love to experience a drive in one of these one day.

I remember seeing a beautiful metallic blue GTR on Top Gear and seeing how it could fly round the bends at phenomenal speeds!

Yum, enjoy it! :D :thumb:

I went to Litchfield for my 48 month service today. The customer care (Thank you Neil) was brilliant. The quality of the service was excellent and the tour around the site was eye opening.

Some lovely cars there and the new service area was spacious and clean. Lots of exciting developments going on there and maybe might sneak a Stage 1 (570 bhp) on the next visit!
smile.gif

Throughfully recommended and the cost of the service was cheaper than I thought
runaway.gif

Brilliant day today
bowdown1.gif

I went to Litchfield for my 48 month service today. The customer care (Thank you Neil) was brilliant. The quality of the service was excellent and the tour around the site was eye opening.

Some lovely cars there and the new service area was spacious and clean. Lots of exciting developments going on there and maybe might sneak a Stage 1 (570 bhp) on the next visit!
smile.gif

Throughfully recommended and the cost of the service was cheaper than I thought
runaway.gif

Brilliant day today
bowdown1.gif

Will you stop talking about your GT-R.

Makes me want one.

:(

Makes me want one.

Possibly the best car I've ever driven (my list includes Ferrari F430, Lambo, Aston, Ariel Atom, various RS/M/AMG's etc)

If you buy one, you won't regret it.

I don't want to drive one unless I am remotely close to wanting to buy one - I just know they will be amazing to drive especially on the bends...

However, you have to fork out a fair whack to get one that isn't too old which I don't really want to do, and if you get an older one, the Litchfield warranty is quite an interesting price (understandably).

Then you can't pile too many miles on them as it kills the value.

What I like about mine is it is stress-free motoring in a car that isn't worth a great deal but still has some serious performance and handling (which surprised a recent LE FQ360!).

Doesn't stop the urge though!

Extra horses released in Stage 1 with phase 5 software upgrade at tuners Litchfield so around 580 - 585bhp but not been on rolling road to release a few more! A lot more torque too.

Feels very nice now and immense power. Effortless and urgent if bit noisy (said the old git).

Insurance went up £16 for the year!

Genuinely feels night and day from standard, and I thought that was ridiculous! Waiting for some nice weather to play
icon_wink.gif

Fresh write up after proper roadtest to follow. :thumb:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom