Gts mirror glass 🤬

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Gtsmonkey

Car
Amg gts
Hi people
I’m new here so excuse my green posting skills !
can anyone advise if they have had to replace a mirror glass for a gts. I’m having trouble getting one. Is it a merc dealer part you think ?

Hi people
I’m new here so excuse my green posting skills !
can anyone advise if they have had to replace a mirror glass for a gts. I’m having trouble getting one. Is it a merc dealer part you think ?
I think the main dealer will be your only option. Sit down before calling though, mirror glass is notoriously expensive!

I think the main dealer will be your only option. Sit down before calling though, mirror glass is notoriously expensive!
Thanks mr dazzler
🤦🏽‍♂️ Why did I know that sitting down was going to be a requirement!!!
I will post the price back on here when I get it, it might help others be more carful than me !
cheers again

Thanks mr dazzler
🤦🏽‍♂️ Why did I know that sitting down was going to be a requirement!!!
I will post the price back on here when I get it, it might help others be more carful than me !
cheers again
If I remember right the dimmable glass was more than £300 on a C-class ten years or more ago. Wind the clock forwards 10 years and go up the model range -and down in volumes - and it can’t be cheap.

Jesus your right ...I’m not hopeful. I’ll have a price tomorrow even just for the crack !!!
👍🏽

Ok !
Finally got round to getting a price on this mirror glass. Pleasantly surprised at £98 +vat.
Now some people would cry at that, but I was kind of expecting what you thought.
RESULT !!!!

Ok !
Finally got round to getting a price on this mirror glass. Pleasantly surprised at £98 +vat.
Now some people would cry at that, but I was kind of expecting what you thought.
RESULT !!!!
Is it not dimming glass then? If it is then that’s a steal!

Yes it’s dimming and bloomin everything!!!
from merc off my VIN number !
think I’ll do the lottery tonight. Must be a lucky day
Cheers for your reply 👍🏽

Yes it’s dimming and bloomin everything!!!
from merc off my VIN number !
think I’ll do the lottery tonight. Must be a lucky day
Cheers for your reply 👍🏽
Put 6 numbers on for me too!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom