Guaranteed Cheapest Insurance For Anyone Looking..

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
Those admin fees are a rip off - an addtional £50 to pay by DD.

14 day cooling off period?

Use it!

There is. But it means coughing up a further £400 or £500 if I choose my existing company. Which we both know is a damn sum. And then there’s no guarantee if a claim was arised, I would get a posh cockney voice. As someone suggested earlier, Most companies now have offices abroad or Nationals where English isn’t there first language. To budget on costs..

As as they are regulated by the FSCS I don’t see it being an issue

But then again cheap isn’t always best way. So still sometime yet to think about things..

The key issue is to ensure that you are legally covered, and my understanding is that you have confirmed this.

So where you are now, is that you purchased a low-cost policy from a company that might be difficult to deal with should the need arise. Not great, but not catastrophic either.

Couldn't resist getting a quote.

Like for like, 35% more expensive than my mainstream policy...

And the amount of info required was nonsense. How should I know the make and model of my immobilisor?

Try ONE CALL INSURANCE I pay half what i was paying last year with RAC

Tried absolutely everyone. Nobody would budge below £1300. Mainly because of the area being in a high risk area.

Try ONE CALL INSURANCE I pay half what i was paying last year with RAC

What is the difference in excess, and the rest of the cover? e.g. mine will go to a MB approved workshops with genuine MB parts, courtesy car etc etc - not saying it is better but are you comparing like for like. Your old policy might have had all the bells and whistles while the new one is bare bones.

Looking at their site they seem fine.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom