Guess the car park?

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

MikeL

Car
Audi A4 3.0 TDI
Went to Buckinghamshire this weekend and found this selection of nice metal. All from one car park.

First - apologies for the quality of pics A) the weather was completely flat and horrible, B) I couldn't get decent pics because of how they were parked - still better than nothing.

Also spotted a Maserati Quattroporte, an old (mid eighties Bentley that looked brand new) - the only things missing were Astons and Ferraris.

Over the course of the weekend spied four new C Classes, they look excellent and larger in the flesh (all with bonnet star rather than large grill star).

4t6kygk.jpg

4vdte1j.jpg

4tjlhn6.jpg

674xe95.jpg

There were so many damn 5s in the car park I didn't notice the silver one was an M5 until later!

66oxkcp.jpg

4rc3eiw.jpg

Any ideas where I was? - no prizes for correct answer:bannana:

It wasn't all fun and games though...........
4kmsdau.jpg

Mike

Last edited:
Well after googling 'Buckinghamshire what's on July 2007' :D I reckon it was either the Denham giant car boot sale :rolleyes: or The Milton Keynes Radio Controlled Car Racing Championship! :) Other than that I dunno! Tell us.

Sat Nav puts you in Wexham Park - The golf club?

10% off day ar Homebase?

Well, golf buggies in one pic are a big hint that it's golf-related?!

Erm... looks familiar is it the golf club used in the Bond movies, Gold Finger & Tomorrow Never Dies, oh and more recently Bridget Jones's Diary and Layer Cake. (Good movie btw)

Stoke Park?

home_header.jpg

Last edited:
Wayne Rooney's yard?

Erm... looks familiar is it the golf club used in the Bond movies, Gold Finger & Tomorrow Never Dies, oh and more recently Bridget Jones's Diary and Layer Cake. (Good movie btw)

Stoke Park?

home_header.jpg

Ta-Da :bannana: :bannana: :bannana:

Well spotted

Mike

Why does this one have his tow hook in though.....

4t6kygk.jpg

At a golf culb my guess is he wouldn't know what it's fore..... :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom