Guess the cars

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
Does your motor house now contain an Allard and a Citroen SM?

No way would I have got those.

312 is clearly psychic.

This is a competition on MB Club, not Euromillions...

If anyone wants a trackday car (wemorgan?) the vendor of my Allard had the most magnificent Allard special. Went like stink and looked spectacular. No seatbelts, roll cage or synchromesh gearbox would certainly hone your skills.

That's the spirit I took it in....

Where do you reside? I'd love a quick look at your two new acquisitions.

PM sent - but not far from the M25 / M4 and M40. I love the smell of petrol in the morning...

If anyone wants a trackday car (wemorgan?) the vendor of my Allard had the most magnificent Allard special. Went like stink and looked spectacular. No seatbelts, roll cage or synchromesh gearbox would certainly hone your skills.

Thanks for the suggestion Charles, but I've my eye on a Westfield......with seatbelts, roll cage and synchromesh to compensate for my skills :)

Sure Dieselman, although I soon expect to be drummed out of the MB club - perhaps an MB club non MB meet. The link is to the actual car before being reregistered here - when I have more time I'll take some piccies. It is exquisite and a tremendous drive.

Lovely Allard in the piccies, looks like a J2.

Last edited:
Concratulations on your purchases,you are obviously a person of taste. I bet the sound track is something else.

That was over quicker than expected! Well done 312Sprinter.

The Allard

The Citroen

Name your poison....

I love the SM. Way ahead of its time and (probably) an ANPR-Proof front number plate to boot.

My next trip south is for surveying (a lot quicker and more predictable than installing) so maybe I'll get to see both cars if you are available, Charles? :)

Sure Dieselman, although I soon expect to be drummed out of the MB club - perhaps an MB club non MB meet. The link is to the actual car before being reregistered here - when I have more time I'll take some piccies. It is exquisite and a tremendous drive.

I'll see you at CXM, DSM or ICCR next year...;)

CXM and DSM are very local for you, Little Horwood, Bucks.

That DIRAVI steering is really special ...and the noise..it's like Thunder...

I love the SM. Way ahead of its time and (probably) an ANPR-Proof front number plate to boot.

My next trip south is for surveying (a lot quicker and more predictable than installing) so maybe I'll get to see both cars if you are available, Charles? :)

With pleasure - I may have a functioning boiler by then too, which means I might be in the house rather than staying with sister, Paul.

With pleasure - I may have a functioning boiler by then too, which means I might be in the house rather than staying with sister, Paul.

Sister Paul..

Not from Thailand are you?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom