Guess the cost!

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

ZERO

Prepare to be shocked!

How much would you estimate the cost of the following work on a C220 CDi on a 52 plate undertaken at an indie garage in Brighton:

Main service

New front Pads

New Rear Pads

New Rear Discs

3No New Glow plugs

Front ball joints

See who gets closest!

Last edited:
Confused. Thought 320cdi not in C class till 2005?

£1,200 is my guess though

David

£450
£2000
£375
£1800
£1bn
No idea

:confused: :confused:

Last edited:
Higher higher, lower lower!:p

More than the car is worth ?

Sorry David, typo should be C220 ; thanks for your guess....

Sorry all didnt mean to be flippant I just think I have been ripped off and didnt want to sway any opinions with the actuall cost yet. i am genuinely looking for help though any sensible guesses or advcie would be really appreciated thanks!

Sorry all didnt mean to be flippant I just think I have been ripped off and didnt want to sway any opinions with the actuall cost yet. i am genuinely looking for help though any sensible guesses or advcie would be really appreciated thanks!

If you tell us, we'll tell you if you've been had over, or not.

Did you get a quote from a stealership first so you could make a comparison? Which service schedule was it?

Or better phone PCS in portsmouth and get olly to give you a quote (a good indy) and see how that compares to what you've paid.

Reckon £1,750 plus VAT.

*** said:
Or better phone PCS in portsmouth and get olly to give you a quote (a good indy) and see how that compares to what you've paid.

Although he might not appreciate having to take up the time to price the parts if there's no work to come from it.

ZERO said:
£1,750 + VAT

Lummie!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom