Guess the new car time

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
Yes

Well done Derek!

The car (from a fellow forum member no less)

Had half an eye on that myself, was viewing that advert and Pontoeers thread on his SL while on holiday - haven't been able to convince myself that I'm capable of the upkeep required on an older car:eek:

superb choice .. if I had the garage space, I would have bought it too

something very special about 124 cabriolets .. they are almost stately; you expect to see a minor royal driving around in it in Scotland :)

Had half an eye on that myself, was viewing that advert and Pontoeers thread on his SL while on holiday - haven't been able to convince myself that I'm capable of the upkeep required on an older car:eek:

Owning old cars is easy. Just make sure you have adequate provisions and clothing for when it breaks down, a fully charged mobile phone and good technical back up!

superb choice .. if I had the garage space, I would have bought it too

something very special about 124 cabriolets .. they are almost stately; you expect to see a minor royal driving around in it in Scotland :)

Tomorrow I intend to clear said garage space of W114 coupe parts and hope it will fit. If not, help!

I decided I was old enough to own one, I find them really very stately and I think they are a truly classic design. I'm more ancien pauvre than minor royalty though!

You do yourself a disservice Charles. One thinks of you as almost Royal - a bit like Alan Titmarsh ;-)

Nice one Charles.

I don't think I've ever been compared to Alan Titchmarsh before...

You do yourself a disservice Charles. One thinks of you as almost Royal - a bit like Alan Titmarsh ;-)

I don't think I've ever been compared to Alan Titchmarsh before...

Or Titmarsh!!!!

Nominative pre-determinism? (On the part of "Celebrity" gardeners)

Good health and fair weather to enjoy the new acquisition Charles!

are you bringing this to Jay's GTG?

Likewise.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom