Guess what ive bought?!

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
Nice, flight deck rather than dashboard!

Look forward to reading more about the car soon.

Ade

Still has the recaro seats...

Still got the 500 plate on the SEC, but I found an almost identical number that works perfectly for this car..

Awesome spec on that car - guess it falls into the "never selling in a million years" catergory.

Talbir must want something else pretty badly to have sold it?

You would have lost less money at trade in time!

Possibly, but I'd have lost loads on the Integra, so it worked at the time. Plus I don't think I could justify keeping the SL as well :rolleyes:

Awesome spec on that car - guess it falls into the "never selling in a million years" catergory.

Talbir must want something else pretty badly to have sold it?

Definately does!

Yes I dont think its a secret that he has bought a very very rare SEC Gemballa.. May have to wait to see that one though as its currently in Canada.

wow, congrats.

can we have a list of what all those extra buttons do please!?

Ok a clue... Sometimes these cars suffer from poor oil lubrication to top of engine due to plastic oilers...

I thought that was the wife!

:bannana: :bannana: :bannana:

Talbir is sad but look on the bright side it's gone to the right owner.

Happy motoring jay..Class car ;)

can we have a list of what all those extra buttons do please!?

Ill do a proper list tomorrow but from memory

- Headrest Drop
- Internal Lights
- Internal Rear Lights
- Traction
- Rear Blind
- Hazard
- Boot Open
- Recirc
- Climate
- Heated Seats x2
- Town Country Horn
- Locking Button
- Electric Aerial
- Window Switches
- Mirror Switches

Congrats, lovely motor indeed!

Yep its got a sunroof... wont have to spend months trying to fix this one as it works silky smooth!

Wow! Excellent new addition, Jay :rock:

I remember reading somewhere Talbir had the problem of deciding which of his E500s to let go!
Come on....how did you make him decide? Is he aware you've actually got it ;) LOL

Darren

lol..

well he gave me the choice and i was like a kid in a candy store...

Both stunning cars.. but this one is a UK car, has more options, more mods and is the facelift so that swung it for me..

well he gave me the choice and i was like a kid in a candy store...

LOL!

Does his black one still have the colour-coded 18" split rim AMGs on it? I saw a photo of that it looked menacing!
But then again, the silver UK car with those black Brabus wheels is gorgeous.......I can see why it was candy store! :D
Do you happen to know how Talbir fitted a boot release mechanism to your car?

Darren

Im sure he'll be along shortly... all you would need is a standard lock actuator for the release... about a fiver from any decent auto electricians supplier..

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom