Guess what ive bought?!

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
Aw man, nice one fella, could go on, but.

Dribble.gif

Jay (and Talbir)

That is one amazing looking car - wow!

I cant think of any mods apart from maybe an avantgarde grill..

And maybe some Evo wheels?

That is a gorgeous, gorgeous car, but I don't think that the black Brabus wheels suit a silver car. Just my (very) humble opinion.

And maybe some Evo wheels?

That is a gorgeous, gorgeous car, but I don't think that the black Brabus wheels suit a silver car. Just my (very) humble opinion.

You're not alone, but it's still a wonderful car.
In the main my preferrence for wheels is silver.

Talbir & I had the wheel conversation as i didnt like them in Black.
He kept them like that as they are original, they have not been refurbed at all.

I like the style of wheel over the EVO ones so may just have them refurbished by Pristine to a silver finish.. or of course wait for a silver set to pop up...

Im going to fit an avantgarde grill when it arrives so want to see how that alters the look of the car..

Last edited:
the black wheels are sensational .. more so if they are in original colour.

keep as is :)

That's such a lovely car .. makes me want to move out of central London so I too can have a 4 car garage :)

I have only just seen this thread.

Congrats on your purchase. I am in complete envy!

One can only sit here and drool like some old infirm person (politically correct :D) Well done mate and I am sure you will enjoy it.

Congratulations, that's truly stunning. You must be really pleased, I guess you must be doing a lot of this... :D :D :D

Yes I am... drove it to work today and I think im getting used to the LHD slowly...

Power is fantastic.. bit different to the SEC as the gears are shorter so it really moves...

Loving it... few subtle mods but apart from that the car will stay exactly as it is!

I vote to keep the wheels black too , looks so good !!

Luky man, enjoy.

Very nice and I like the black wheels too. Personally, I'd keep them black :bannana:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom