Guess who's an agent for Pristine Alloy Wheel Refurbishing!

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

jaymanek

Authorised Forum Sponsor
SUPPORTER
Car
Lots of Mercedes!
Yep,

If you are in the midlands and need wheels refurbing, contact me and club members will get discount.

We are located in Nuneaton, Warwickshire.

www.whittleford.com

Thanks

Jay

Excellent .... my wheels are still 'pristine' but will recommend you to anybody that is in need !

S.

jaymanek said:
Yep,

If you are in the midlands and need wheels refurbing, contact me and club members will get discount.

We are located in Nuneaton, Warwickshire.

www.whittleford.com

Thanks

Jay
Hi matey,
I'm a little further north but my Saab wheels need a good looking at
not sure if they are steels or alloys but hey they have rust spots so must be steel.
will have to find some spare wheels first though...could you drop me a PM to let me know the bill I'm in for all 4??
Cheers
Mark

mark u have pm!

I should mention they are sent away so takes up to 4-5 working days to come back.

BUT pristine do offer a wheel exchange service so you need not wait - see www.pristinealloywheels.co.uk

Cheers

Hi Jay
I have a set of these that could do with a refurb two 18x8 & two 18x9, where do we get quotes from? Cheers mate,
Ady

CIMG0589.jpg

Hi mate, standard RRP for 18", 3 coat (as opposed to 2coat) is £50 per wheel + VAT, i could knock a little bit off that for you...

Cheers

Jay

Hi Jay.

I sent you a PM, but just wondered how much to diamond cut the lips of four 17 inch wheels ?

Nothing else would need doing, the face of the wheels are ok , just cut the lips and lacquer ?

Many thanks

H

wheels on my c class need done too :) you could be a busy man lol

Hi Jay

The wheels on my SLK need doing badly - loads of lacquer peeled off and corrosion underneath :(

In the link to pristine it says that all agents have a catalogue of exchange wheels, I'd be interested in an exchange so can you give me any more info? Exchange exectly the same wheels (I have 16 inch Lucida)? Or do I have a choice of part exchange/upgrade?

Thanks,
Matt.

Can they do Brabus monobloc IV as exchange 8.5" x 18" ET42

mw230slk said:
Hi Jay
In the link to pristine it says that all agents have a catalogue of exchange wheels, I'd be interested in an exchange so can you give me any more info? Exchange exectly the same wheels (I have 16 inch Lucida)? Or do I have a choice of part exchange/upgrade?

Thanks,
Matt.

Yep they exchange but only exactly the same wheels. And your old ones cannot be warped.

Howard, will ask them and get back to you as my price list doesnt have a price for just the lips...

I gave the wrong ET number, mine are ET35, went to my local agent for the same refurbishers and they couldnt answer any of my questions, and hadnt sent a wheel for rewfinishing in 18 months.

Yes well they dont give us that much info and there seem to be a lot of hidden charges... sorry I havent got back to you, been busy buying cars...

will find out asap..

W124 Cab Wheel Refurbishment

Hi

Not long bought an E220 Cab (1994 W124 Model) great car!

One owner, low miles etc, but the Polished 8 Holes!!!!

Need to get them refurbished ass alloy worm has eaten most of the face!

Please provide quote / further info, I live in Burton upon trent, therefore not a million miles away.

let me know about the diamond cut lips as well please Jay .....

I appreciate you are busy though ....... ;)

Ok, they dont do just the lips, the whole wheel has to be done.

Pietre- Brabus not available as exchange.

Thanks

Jay

Hi ,thank goodness for the MB club , need to have my slk rims refurbed, they are the amg ones, your web site not show much on alloy refurbs info ,could do with some quotes

Last year I had my wheels refurbished by Pristine Wheels under their exchange system and have to say that I am very pleased with the result.

Good Luck Jaymanek with your new venture.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom