Guess whos back...

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

MoAMG

Car
CLS63 AMG
Hello everyone! Guess who's back in a brand new AMG?

Last edited:
You've actually lost me...

MBClub UK - Bringing together Mercedes Enthusiasts > General > General Discussion
Reload this Page The wanderer returns...

I cant create a link but.....

anyway my attempt at humour has failed miserably Welcome back Mo, what AMG and pictures please.

Tony.

Haha ok, maybe I'll catch on some day...

It's a CLS63 BiTurbo, pictures will follow shortly after collection this afternoon.

Welcome back slim, will this be another 1000bhp+ project?

Welcome back Mo.

You will have to post up pictures!

Ladies and Gents,

It has been an extremely long and exhausting day but I am finally home with the new addition to the family. As promised, pictures are attached/below.

Attachments

• image-285184383.jpg
    image-285184383.jpg
    43.2 KB · Views: 74

Attachments

• image-430062919.jpg
    image-430062919.jpg
    41.6 KB · Views: 55

Attachments

• image-2145668877.jpg
    image-2145668877.jpg
    43.8 KB · Views: 42

Attachments

• image-3304799411.jpg
    image-3304799411.jpg
    40.1 KB · Views: 45
Nice!

Keeping it standard or doing anything to it?

JohnEBoy said:
Nice! Keeping it standard or doing anything to it?

I'm still rather undecided to be honest. What I don't necessarily want to do however is void the warranty.

Lovely, well done.

Once I'd had mine for 3 years, I'd started to get tired of it.

Then I spent some money on it and it stopped me thinking of changing it.

If I got a good enough offer, like most people, I'd seriously think about it but otherwise I intend to keep it.

After 3 years - you are out of the warranty.

You don't void the warranty as such anyway. Say if you changed the ICE, they can't not warrant a problem with the engine. They just don't warrant what you changed.

If you tune it up to 900BHP, obviously that makes things a little more tricky with most of the running gear potentially being affected!

PS: You need to change your profile car!

JohnEBoy said:
Once I'd had mine for 3 years, I'd started to get tired of it. Then I spent some money on it and it stopped me thinking of changing it. If I got a good enough offer, like most people, I'd seriously think about it but otherwise I intend to keep it. After 3 years - you are out of the warranty. You don't void the warranty as such anyway. Say if you changed the ICE, they can't not warrant a problem with the engine. They just don't warrant what you changed. If you tune it up to 900BHP, obviously that makes things a little more tricky with most of the running gear potentially being affected! PS: You need to change your profile car!

Well if I ever thought about carrying out any modifications, they would be to enhance performance which, as you said, would void the warranty. I've changed the profile pic, has it not changed?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom