gull-wing,, 500,,

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
Easy with the commas there.

What's your opinion then? Nice? Interesting for sure but not my cup of tea.

1980's style,, my favorite style,, big gonzo wheel arch'es,, wide wheel's etc,,

,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,
oop's,,

Not my cup of tea, give me a wide bodied 6 litre four cam SEC AMG any day if I could find one.

Yuk!!!

nother 80's good-un,,

might have to get that fiber-glass kit out from under the bench,, where it's been for 25 years,, waiting for the right project,,

Last edited:
sahin - no, Bi-turbo - yes, another 80's goodun - definately :) nice find mate :D

I like the last image,
It reminds me of the 6 series bmw Batmobile race cars, from the 80's.

Even though i dont' like bmw (political reasons) they made some, and still do good cars.

graeme73s said:
Not my cup of tea, give me a wide bodied 6 litre four cam SEC AMG any day if I could find one.

A man who clearly knows his cars!

I know a cahp who has a widebody SEC with a V12 transplant in progress!

Old Timers

While we are on slightly obscure SEC,s here's a picture of an early AMG MODEL:) and a convertible by Styling Garage Hamburg (anyone got an angle grinder handy?) :eek::eek:

Last edited:
I do like that Garage Hamburg cabrio.... the lines work well !! :rock:

RJIF said:
sahin - no, Bi-turbo - yes, another 80's goodun - definately :) nice find mate :D

the good-un,, was made by " benny-s ",, dont know if thats a firm or a person,, have to try and find out a bit more info,, if i can,, anybody know anything about " benny-s ",, ??, (dont say he was in cross-roads),,:D

KLP 92 said:
A man who clearly knows his cars!

I know a cahp who has a widebody SEC with a V12 transplant in progress!
#

Photo's please.

I have some pics at home of a styling garage gullwing with a new sculpted nosecone, looks hilarious, probably cost millions ;) . I will post when I find them ;)

I suspect, Shude, you're speaking of infamous turnip-monger Robert Jankel.

If so, and if I may be so bold as to beat you to it, herewith aforementioned atrocity (in 2 versions):

o8ifbq.jpg
o8if5z.jpg

PJ

imadoofus said:
No I am not! The ones I'm talking about are equally hideous but are made by Styling Garage.

imadoofus said:

I guess that's the same guy who started Panther Cars? In the early 70s I lived about 50 yards from a lockup garage in Walton-on-Thames where they put them together ... used to walk past it on the way to school, and hear the cars rumble past (V8s, and V12s?) in the evenings.

Don't recall seeing any hideous M-Bs there though :D

BTB 500 said:
I guess that's the same guy who started Panther Cars?

Yep, that's him.

Shude, I apologise, I didn't know Styling Garage was the name of a firm, I read it as a generic label for a designer whose name you'd temporarily forgotten.

PJ

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom