Gullwing

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

kikkthecat

MB Enthusiast
Car
2011 Viano 2.2 CDi Ambiente
They say good luck comes in 3's, Well, by coincidence

1. I've got my lottery ticket

2. It's a double rollover

3. This is up for auction this weekend, less that 38000 miles from new.

http://www.coys.co.uk/auctions/auctions.showlot.php?aucid=26&page=12&id=20568

*EDIT* Just for a change, can we please not get into a debate about the colour

Last edited:
Needs some alloys.

Wow that is just gorgeous!

Can we talk about the red leather :cool:

Wee Hee ! Coys showroom are about 5 minutes by car from where I live.. this Gullwing's shiny surface is going to be covered by drool from yours truly this Saturday !

kikkthecat said:
*EDIT* Just for a change, can we please not get into a debate about the colour
Pleased to say there appears to be nothing to debate on this occasion !!! ;) :devil:

Mmmmmmm - very very nice - saw one of those without an engine and most of the interior missing at the Mercedes Classic Centre in November . . . droooolworthy indeed !

S.

Thanks for the link. I is now bookmarked for the lottery win ;)

I had a browse around and some of the metal seems to get shifted at what appears to be reasonable prices (probably lower than ebay!) see this one for example

Ahh one of my favourite Merc's :) Stunning car.

I see Mercedes even had a solution for the frosty wing mirror problem all the way back in 1956... :p

S.

Color.............on this occasion my mouth is shut.

John Peerce said:
Wee Hee ! Coys showroom are about 5 minutes by car from where I live.. this Gullwing's shiny surface is going to be covered by drool from yours truly this Saturday !

Don't forget your camera !!

..and the COLOUR ! I'd be happy to have one in Sil...shiney Grey. :D

It's gorgeous - and would be whatever the colour - but does look particularly scrummy in silver:D I'd make room in my garage for it:bannana:

.......and there I was thinking Coys went bust in the New Year (they did). Seems odd to see "established 1919" when in fact the company auctioning since January is about 2 years old. Lots of people just lost alot of money.

Still, that has to be one of the best cars in the world......

Marc

Fabulous car.

Does anyone else remember the cameo appearance of a Gullwing in the Cannonball Run? The dumb yank driver boasted of "chuckin the Mercedes engine and shoehornin' in a Chevy V8!". Doh.

:rolleyes:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom