Gumball 3000

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

glojo

Hardcore MB Enthusiast
Car
S211 Sprinter 213CDI, & the new T-class
Well I have been reading posts about chavs etc, but this Gumball 3000 deserves an Oscar for demonstrating just how money can corrupt some folks standards of behaviour.

Ferrari Enzo's, Lamborghini, the longest stretched Hum Vee I've ever seen, Bentleys, all with extrovert occupants not afraid to pull their shorts down and urinate right on the side of the carriageway in full view of the public, doing doughnuts in petrol station's overtaking on hard shoulders, cars with blue lights, sirens etc plus drinking champagne whilst driving!!! Proud to be British? Am I old fashioned? Am I a snob?

Etreme Sport??? I think not. Channel 419 Extreme Sports.

One girl crew bought a Caterham Seven, were stopped by the Police seven times and eventually simply dumped their car and got a lift to Monaco.

Regards,
John the old grump

Just watched a Rolls Royce Phantom get wrote off as it lost control on a dual carriageway and smash into the armco. Bits flying everywhere :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

01 General Information
The 2007 Gumball 3000 rally (the “Event") is NOT a race or a competition. You must NOT compete in any manner with other participants. You must NOT place any bets of any kind in relation to the Event. You must drive safely and with proper courtesy to all other participants and members of the public. In particular you must not drive recklessly. The organiser encourages you to drive safely with due respect to other participants and members of participants and members of the public.

02 Entry Fee
The entry fee for the Event is £28,000 (Twenty Eight Thousand Pounds Sterling) which is based on two (2) people per car. The entry fee for previous participants in the Gumball 3000 rally is £24,000 (Twenty Four Thousand Pounds Sterling). The entry fee covers you plus one (1) passenger. If you wish to have additional passengers in your vehicle the fee is £12,000 (Twelve Thousand Pounds Sterling) per additional passenger if you have not participated in the rally previously and £10,000 (Ten Thousand Pounds Sterling) if you have participated in the rally previously. You are responsible for paying the entry fee for your vehicle plus any additional fees for any additional passengers in your vehicle or for your support vehicle.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom