Gurka Justice

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
Signed.
Thanks for bringing this to our attention again John.
I think it is a big thank you to everyone tht signs

Kind Regards
John

Already done, but thanks for reminder.

I printed off a run of "petition pages" & the local Pharmacy kindly had them on the counter where you sign for your Prescriptions...200+ signatures...Whoopie. Now in the post to the campaign.

If you can get folks to sign the petition, it WILL be most effective.

Done - and how about making this one the headline posts on the site's front page.

Last edited:
A very worthy cause, I posted the same petition around all the Ex army forums I know of, I worked with the Gurkha's in Belize in the late 70's (they taught me how to survive in the Jungle) and knew some Gurkha's who became good friends from my time in Aldershot in the mid 80's, sadly we lost touch after a few years of being out of the Army.:(

I was shocked to see a documentary about these ex Soldiers and their widows having to trek miles to collect their pensions and the fact that if they don't collect them in person they would forfeit them:crazy:

They fought for Queen and COUNTRY in their time, so surely they have more than earned the right to live among us.
I don't know anyone who thinks they should not be given freedom to reside in the UK

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom