Guy Keys C63 in Knightsbridge

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
And as usual the Daily Fail got themselves in a muddle.

lol they've fixed that.

Still showing a W204 but quoting it's 4L V8... She's just Googled it and gone on Merc's website for the specs hasn't she. :bannana:

paulshep69 said:
This must be a highly modified C63! It apparently does 0-60 in 0.4 of a second - The Daily Fail at its best.

Article has now changed to 4.2 seconds, that's more like it. A black series then?

i-CONICA said:
lol they've fixed that. Still showing a W204 but quoting it's 4L V8... She's just Googled it and gone on Merc's website for the specs hasn't she. :bannana:

The article seems to be evolving all the time. It'll be a black series and a 6.2 soon I'm sure.

Did the guy key a car or not?

He did, he owned up and was fined.

He shouldn't have done it...but everyone is concentrating on the article not what he did.:wallbash:

Funnily enough outside MB forums there is a world...without anoraks!!

"Today he represented himself and pleaded guilty to a charge of causing £2,305 worth of criminal damage to the car, which can reach 0 - 60mph in 4.2 seconds and has a top speed of 155mph, on July 5."
Does it means that on any other day it would be slower or faster???

"Today he represented himself and pleaded guilty to a charge of causing £2,305 worth of criminal damage to the car, which can reach 0 - 60mph in 4.2 seconds and has a top speed of 155mph, on July 5."
Does it means that on any other day it would be slower or faster???

The commas mean that this is a description of the car, and the damage was done on July 5th...but you knew that. Is the Daily Mail wrong, did this not happen?

I didn't questioned whether it had happened or not.
It obviously did happened since the court made a verdict.

Where do these repair bills come from? Is there a random number repair bill generator that you visit if your car gets keyed?

I had to have an entire rear quarter panel (wing including petrol flap) pulled and repainted and blended along with the rear bumper repainted and one rear door painted. All this on a C55 AMG. Cost was less than £2k.

This was after a car reversed at speed into me from his driveway onto a main road as I drove past.

I need a scratch to get repaired at this kind of money. Holy Moly.

A nasty scratch.

If I were the owner I'd trade it for a less conspicuous Skoda immediately ;).

developer said:
If I were the owner I'd trade it for a less conspicuous Skoda immediately ;).

Why? She looks alright to me

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom