Gyeon wet coat.

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Grockel

Car
C class
Does anyone use Gyeon wet coat and could give an assessment to how well/bad it performs please?

There are several ways to apply apply it buddy. The typical method is spray on, rinse off, but its gives an inconsistent finish.
Next is to spray onto wet paint, spread with a damp towel and rinse. but I found It's best applied to wet paint, spray onto a panel, spread it round with a damp microfiber towel, then buff off. You will get far more longevity from it.

It beads very well and does help keep the car cleaner
It's not very resistant to chemical though typically you would need to reapply every 2/ washes.

Carpro Hydro 2light works in the same way but more resistant to chemicals.

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

This review should help you out.

Good stuff buddy, depending on what LSP you have on the car, if it's a waxed based product, it would be more beneficial to remove it first with either a wax remover or Panel prep, this will help bonding and give you better results buddy

It does work well on Nano, ceramic, Polymer LSP as a topper or drying aid, so you would need to remove them.

Let us know your thoughts and how you get on with matey

I generally use fusso 99 but haven't done since last sorting so imagine that most of that has gone now. Good shout though about double checking that it's all gone, I'll do that before I try the gyeon.

Try the bathe + i have been a convert to it for years now

Does anyone use Gyeon wet coat and could give an assessment to how well/bad it performs please?
I use it on my ceramic coated car.
Love the stuff, spray on only one panel at a time, then power wash to spread it.
Definitely enhances the glossyness, and fantastic beading.
On my wife's car I use something called ultra gloss which is manufactured by a local company called anachem-automotive.com

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom