Gym Membership

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Tan

MB Enthusiast
SUPPORTER
Car
W140 S-Class, Porsche Cayenne and Porsche Boxster
I am about to renew my gym membership, as my current contract with LA Fitness has ended... at last. I joined Virgin Active a few months ago on a month by month membership, but am now looking at changing this to a contract as it works out a lot cheaper. I have also been looking at the deal that Pru health do.

http://www.pruhealth.co.uk/medical_...html?DW_SP_NCP=1199120767729&_requestid=36482

Does anyone use this free / low cost membership from the Pru?

The deal looks very straight forward and cheap but this makes me sceptical?

Regards

Tan

Last edited:
I heard about this one last yr, a lot of my friends are on it, but i didnt sign up..

Renewed my membership a couple of weeks ago, just gets more and more every year.
Unfortunately because of work etc I have to go at 6am, sooooo hard on cold winter mornings.

Lucky for me my brother bought some heavy duty equipment and made up a home gym. I save alot of time and money not going to a commercial gym.

i sometimes think that i should do that, but then i think that i may not be so motivated if its right there..
going to the gym is an event in itself!

We use PruHealth - and can't recommend them enough for the way they deal with claims and their use of vitality points to encourage you to keep fit etc............

Indeed. If I had a home gym there would be nothing of interest to look at :devil:

But you can work at your own pace and you don't have fear of wearing the in fashion fitness wear.

The downside is obviously it helps if you have someone to train with.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom