H & R cup kits

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

mr_ace5288

hi, i have a c250d classic, could anyone tell me how much this kit would lower my car and what it consists off?
is it variable or is it just a set drop of so many mm?
ta

Hi I can tell you as per my experience,

I've installed last december 04 a set of H&R spring kit, really don't know now if it's the cup kit, in any case it's the standard one in our Italian H&R Catalogue. I've also installed new dampers, Koni Sport Yellow, they are externally adjustable (not necessary before installation as the old Sport series, still available I belive), if you need these are the Koni Sport Code: 8041-1315 front. and 8041-1316 rear. Obviously better you check with your W202 model and year.

As per the spring lowering, these are my car heights: front (old value): 33.8 cm (37.5 cm) and rear 32.0 cm (36 cm) – measure from the hub to the fender.

so quite a high lowering, in any case highter respect the Eibach.

How to say, I'm happy with this set up, car is on the railway and boat effect is in my memory. You need few time to appreciate it because the first impression, respect the old Elegance set-up is really a big less of comfort, but hey, this is what you are looking for.

Hoping to help you.

Hi:)

thanks. ive tried doing a search on google but cant find a H&R website to get info on these. is a cup kit a whole coilover set ? what does it consist of? i.e spring/dampner?
is it a whole suspension set? is there any website which i can get the information i want?

Fit the wheels before you drop it or you may end up making a whole lot more work.

Times ago I found something but here, as Italian site, anyway I found also an American (States) H&R site, couldn't remember the address, sorry.

Probably the kit you refer is the complete kit, spring and dumper.

If you want here they are also discussing similar matter
http://club202.com/forums/showthread.php?s=&threadid=6436

As far as starting with lowering or wheels, I changed 15" to 16" than lowered but, because I found a good opportunity, due to the tyre changing, otherwise, also if I agree with Thmsshaun, I prefer a firmer car (lowered) above a SUV with 18", obviously if you have the possibility go with both.

Hi

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom