H&R, Eibach et al

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
Just so I’m clear here, are you talking about the new E class coupe? C238?

If so, the agility control is what gives you different settings that you can control from inside the car. Eco, comfort, sport and sport + I believe it is.

I’m under be impression that these settings alter the damping, but not the ride height.

However looking at my spec sheet, code 677 reads:

“AGILITY CONTROL suspension with selective damping control and lowering”

It’s the “and lowering” bit that’s a little confusing, as it suggests the ride height adjusts, but I’m pretty sure it doesn’t. I’ve gone back to H&R with the spec sheet for confirmation, but I’m sure it will be ok.

Got a reply from H&R. Their springs will work fine will agility control. The “and lowering” stands for the fact the AMG line cars are 15mm lower from the factory.

The ‘normal’ H&R springs will lower the E class coupe a further 15mm, which sounds perfect for me. The same springs will lower a standard E class saloon 30mm.

H&R also do a variable lowering spring kit for the e class too. Which lowers a standard e class between 25-45mm. This kit comes with different spring pads/seats to allow the height to be adjustable. I assume the lowering on amg line cars using this kit will cars between 15-30mm.

H&R tell me the Dynamic body control is option 459 and is a paid for option. If your car is equipped with this option, H&R springs won’t be compatible.

Awesome. I’m sure mine while it had the AMG body kit did not have the AMG lowered springs. If it does it sits way to high!!!

Got a reply from H&R. Their springs will work fine will agility control. The “and lowering” stands for the fact the AMG line cars are 15mm lower from the factory.

The ‘normal’ H&R springs will lower the E class coupe a further 15mm, which sounds perfect for me. The same springs will lower a standard E class saloon 30mm.

H&R also do a variable lowering spring kit for the e class too. Which lowers a standard e class between 25-45mm. This kit comes with different spring pads/seats to allow the height to be adjustable. I assume the lowering on amg line cars using this kit will cars between 15-30mm.

H&R tell me the Dynamic body control is option 459 and is a paid for option. If your car is equipped with this option, H&R springs won’t be compatible.

Awesome. I’m sure mine while it had the AMG body kit did not have the AMG lowered springs. If it does it sits way to high!!!

I thought all AMG line car came with the body styling and AMG springs too. If we’re taking about the new E class coupe 2017> I think they are all AMG line cars!

I thought all AMG line car came with the body styling and AMG springs too. If we’re taking about the new E class coupe 2017> I think they are all AMG line cars!

Mine is a 2011 car.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom