H&R Fitted at last

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Alps

MB Enthusiast
SUPPORTER
Car
E63s s213 2019, E55 2004 Silver-SOLD, E63 w212 Weistec AMG-SOLD, E55 2004-SOLD, C36 1997-SOLD
Guys,

After waiting 3 months to get hold of the springs, i finally had them installed on saturday! and what a difference!

i was surprised to find out that the standard springs on the C36 are just a normal 210 part number, no AMG springs!!! shocks however were special bilstein AMG ones with the AMG logo engraved on them.

car sits LOW now, i changed the front pad from a #4 to a #1 and left the rear as a #2. surprisingly it doesnt rub even with 4 people in it, even tho the rear tyre and bit of the rim are right under the rear arch when fully loaded!

i didnt have my digital camara this weekend else i would have taken step by step pics, changing the springs looked quiet easy as long as you have the right tools (merc spring clamps for the front and a good socket set for the rear)

Tracking was only out a little on the front and rear was fine.

Pics will follow!!!

why did you get tracking done straight away?

the springs will take at least a min of 2-4 weeks to settle down! and then you may need tracking done again!

i can re-track in 2 weeks for free, and i had a 100 mile drive to do so i didnt want to risk uneven tyre wear!

cool! do you have a print out of the camber castor? I just want to compare notes....

oh yeah hurry up with pics!!!

Tony's C36 at the GTG was VERY VERY low

I`ll post them tommorrow for you!

ive got some pics on the other halfs phone but im trying to figure out how to IR them over!

I need to see Tony`s C36 ... to compare notes :)

whats area is he from?

he is from Oxford, his car is very very nice!

Alps - car is looking LOW in your gallery pics. I like it! :D

Last edited:
Grham, thnx mate,

may still change the pads on them but im gonna waittill it all settles properly, rear seems to get low every time i look at it!,

this was taken last night

BackWheelLow.JPG

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom