H&R springs cheap on Amazon. W124 e500 and others.

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

boomtings

Car
95 e320 cabriolet ,93 300te_24v Turbotechnics
I just noticed that H&R lowering springs for a w124 are £75 and e500 version is even less!

Amazon.co.UK

H&R 29569-2 Performance Spring Set. £75.82
H&R 29855-1 Performance Spring Set £59

Not sure what else is available.

ive got a set of eibachs for a w124 e320 a lot cheaper than that if anyone wants them. collect only though, too heavy to post.

Cheap lowering springs

Thanks for the link to amazon I have just bought a set for the 124 estate at £14.95:D (You Save: £153.37 91%.....not H & R but autostyle ....ooh err .. even sounds rubbish ) but I wanted to lower it and as an old workhorse at 229,000 its far from concourse , therefore as a result the resto is a budget jobbie, at £14.95 its got to be a better alternative to cutting a coil off the existing ones how can I go wrong he says :) ......... to be updated
They must be better quality tnan the 211 ones that habitually break ?
Boyd

Glad it was of use to you , let us know how you get on with your £15 springs.

They must be losing money on delivery at that price.

Nothing for a W126:'(

I just noticed that H&R lowering springs for a w124 are £75 and e500 version is even less!

Amazon.co.UK

H&R 29569-2 Performance Spring Set. £75.82
H&R 29855-1 Performance Spring Set £59

Not sure what else is available.

Cheers pal, bought 1 set of each, the 500e one is right for my 92 but my SLS is deleted so 29569-2 would work better.

Thanks Dash for pointing me for this thread.

Delivery was extra whacked the price up to just under £20 all in :D
Boyd

I managed to get some for the C63 but were £233 delivered. Still cheaper than others on ebay, Demon Tweeks etc.. by a good £70.

Allan AMG said:
I managed to get some for the C63 but were £233 delivered. Still cheaper than others on ebay, Demon Tweeks etc.. by a good £70.

Might want to consider H&R coilovers or other coilovers. Just to save on labour cost.

I installed H&R springs and got the same deal from amazon.

Handling is improved but ride quality is ever so slightly harder n bumpier on the 19s.

Others suggest coilovers.
KW V3 if moolah is no issue. H&R otherwise as their price is not bad.

No not budgeting for coilovers, never been a fan on a road car. Although I'm sure the V3's are good.
I like a good shocks/spring combo. Don't mind if it's a little harsher as I'm also on the 19's. Besides I'm booked in for fitting tomorrow :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom