H&R suspenion fitted to my W210

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Frankie

Car
E230 Elegance Ford Ka Honda Z50x3 ATC70
When I first got the car I took it down to Olly for a once over.Although not worn my bushes had perished,also I needed new dampers at the front. A little while later one of my rear springs snapped at the bottom.
To be honest I'm just making up excuses for the fact I wanted it to sit a little lower and be a little tighter through corners.
So a few weeks ago I dropped it off at PCS to have a H&R Kit fitted. I feel I should add that when I previously tried to order this kit myself I had been let down by suppliers.Since Olly became a H&R distributor it all fell into place,he had them within a few days.
frankie-albums-my-e230-picture5213-new-suspension-fitted.jpg

Picture sent during fitting :thumb:

I've been waiting and waiting for a nice day,gave up in the end. Washed the car and thought I'd take some pictures today,was clean to start but ended up with mud all up the sides.:(

Here goes anyway

frankie-albums-my-e230-picture5205-a.jpg

frankie-albums-my-e230-picture5204-a.jpg

frankie-albums-my-e230-picture5206-a.jpg

I've got new arms up front and bushes at the rear,new dampers and springs all round. The car feels firmer without being too harsh. It's quite obvious how bad the tyres on the front are now though.

I have some sill covers to fit and I'll be getting the front and rear lower bumper sprayed also.

Wow!

What a fantastic setup

Another happy member of the H&R Club!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom