Had a go in this today....

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

WLeg

MB Enthusiast
Car
MB GLC250
A2A%2022%20Lead.jpg

A2A%2033%20Lead.jpg

A2A%2056%20Lead.jpg

(no it's not me in the pics)

It belongs to a friend (see Nigeria thread), and is one of only 18 still flying, out of a total build of 34. He flew it back from the States last year, and has just finished restoring it.

The plane, and Nigel are featured in this months Pilot Magazine.

Lovely.

Last edited:
Nice, very impressive...

Very cool. There's nothing like flying yourself. My son started to fly believe it or not at the age of 9 at Cardiff flying school. He amassed a total of 26 hours flying time by the age of 12 and then said he didn't want to be a pilot :mad: The youngest member they've had I think was 7 :crazy:

Scary to think there's kids that young flying above us :eek:

Very cool. There's nothing like flying yourself. My son started to fly believe it or not at the age of 9 at Cardiff flying school. He amassed a total of 26 hours flying time by the age of 12 and then said he didn't want to be a pilot :mad: The youngest member they've had I think was 7 :crazy:

Scary to think there's kids that young flying above us :eek:

I really want to take this up, though it's an expensive hobby. Been up in a few light aircraft, very different from being on a Jumbo or an Airbus! One of my ambitions has always been to get a PPL. Also been tempted with helicopters...

Looks superb in silver / chrome

Great pictures

Bet it was good fun, not keen myself on anything smaller than a jumbo... :)

Looks great!!

I'd love to try this. I used to be sh!T scared of flying but after soo many trips I'm really enjoying it, albeit big comercials. Approach and landing is my fav time :D

First reactions are best......BEAUTIFUL!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom