Had a good clear out!

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

mikec32

Car
Mercedes C32 AMG
Well yesterday, I decided to give my detailing cave a good clear out. Everything was all over the place due to work being crazy. So brought it in the house and went through what I had. After sorting products out, I had to take a picture. These pictures just show my bottled products and cloths. Obviously theres the rest of the gear, such as halogens, 3m sun gun, rotary's, d.a., buckets, jetwasher, carry cases and of course my wax collection.

303056_10150348850940516_692300515_10186801_7450365_n.jpg

306986_10150348851105516_692300515_10186802_110631_n.jpg

When I have time I'll write out what there is there etc but I definitely think I may have a car cleaning problem.lol

Cheers for looking

Mike

as people are so fond of saying nowadays...

"O.M.G!!!"

No wonder you guys charge so much for cleaning a car :D and my wife says I'm a hoarder!

Looking at the subject title, I thought this was a thread about how good the curry was you had yesterday :)

Thats nothing! you should see mine, easily got 4x what you've got! :D

No Im kidding.. Thats alot of stuff!

Love it Perfectionist…. And I bet your still adding to it.!!!!::thumb:

You put me to shame.
It appears a bucket, some sponges, some clothes, some car shampoo, some demon shine, some alloy cleaner and a hose just doesn't cut the mustard.

Cheers for the comments, like I said this is just my bottled products and was after I had a clear out and sold products I just don't use. So this is what's left, but yes I never stop expanding. Mainly because there's always new products being release as well as evolving so rapidly.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom