Had an idea but don't know how to take it forward

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
Remember the wind-up transistor radios made for use in nuclear fallout shelters during the Cold War....?
and the later BayGen Radio designed by Trevor Baylis

Rolex for show, Omega for those that know.🤣🤣
While I still have my Omega Seamaster (bought many years ago via this very forum), at the beginning of the first lockdown I bought a Breitling Superocean with the refund from a cancelled holiday and it hasn't left my wrist since.

Not the "drug dealer" large version with the embossed strap, I hasten to add... it's the far more discreet 42mm, with stainless steel bracelet.

IMG_2042.jpg

Last edited:
Reactions: JHS
While I still have my Omega Seamaster (bought many years ago via this very forum), at the beginning of the first lockdown I bought a Breitling Superocean with the refund from a cancelled holiday and it hasn't left my wrist since.

Not the "drug dealer" large version with the embossed strap, I hasten to add... it's the far more discreet 42mm, with stainless steel bracelet.

View attachment 118144
View attachment 118147EBDD93B1-7320-4A5C-A6B6-EC7832CFBBA4.jpeg

Above is my full, manly, sized drug dealer Superocean Heritage.

If the watch thread becomes real can Nico join ? His unprecedented hatred of all things Hublot are a mystery to me , but he seems to know his stuff. His odd Irish/Dutch sense of humour is also a craic.

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom