Had my C63 detailed

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

MarriedBlonde

Car
C63 AMG Coupe/ML350 Cdi Sport/69 vw Bus
I get my C63 looked after by Tim at Envy, he's been looking after my cars for a while now (since 2007 I think) I get him to do mine properly every 3 months or so when my work allows and then either I do the routine washing or if he has a space he does it. Jesus I am getting lazy. Or just really busy. I'll go with busy.

I keep forgetting to post some pics up but a mate of Tims is doing a photography course and asked to take some pics, so all I had to do was up load them and share :)

Hope you like.

_D7H8018 10x8.jpg

_D7H8058 10x8.jpg

_D7H8072 10x8.jpg

_D7H8096.jpg

_D7H8103 10x8.jpg

_D7H8112.jpg

_D7H8114.jpg

_D7H8115 10x8.jpg

Wish I was closer to Envy...Tim's own products are highly rated such as his snow foam, would likely never be away from the place!

Picked up a cracking deal recently though on detailing brushes. Tim wouldn't sell brushes with slight imperfections (printing on the brushes were ever so slightly smudged!) but released some as 2nds. Now that is a perfectionist!

Pics of the car look great, thank you for posting up :)

Wish I was closer to Envy...Tim's own products are highly rated such as his snow foam, would likely never be away from the place!

Picked up a cracking deal recently though on detailing brushes. Tim wouldn't sell brushes with slight imperfections (printing on the brushes were ever so slightly smudged!) but released some as 2nds. Now that is a perfectionist!

Pics of the car look great, thank you for posting up :)

Tim not only does a really good job but is a really nice bloke as well :) I've a set of those brushes! Use his snow foam, interior cleaner, leather wipes, err I am sure there lots more he has supplied.

J

Great looking car you have there. Black cars look really awsome when polished right . My cars Tanzanite Blue and looks great when I've washed and dried it but when I wash and dry the other half's black z 4 and park it next to mine the shine just looks deeper (both have been professionally detailed DDB Detailing who did a great job)

Last edited:
Car looks fantastic, i am only 5 minutes away, didn't know i had a such a good detailer outfit on my doorstep, so no excuses will have to check out, my 10 year old beast could do with a professional look over.

Car looks amazing. Does this guy have a website or what can I buy the brushes and snow?

Cheers

Does anything look better than freshly polished black ?
Nice looking motor MB :thumb:

I'd like to say it looks like the pictures at the moment but work and weekend away with the kids meant not clean car for me. But I am home alone at the weekend so will give it a spruce and perhaps fit the carbon diffuser I have in the garage.

Cracking work carried out there, what a reflection shot, hope you can keep it as clean

Car looks great , that's some shine, the one thing I miss about my Black BMW E90 was the reflective shine after a clean sorry Detail !!. Cant get the same on my Silver E350 , but does seem to stay cleaner longer.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom