had some fun in c36 today i met bmw m3

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

horgantrevor

MB Enthusiast
Car
w202 c43 & w210 E220 CDI estate w219 W221
i had been working on the car most of the day i changed front ball joints ,new bearings and many other things enjoyed it a lot

so i said i would go for a spin on the motor way as at least i could have some fun a little any how

checked all was well with the new parts , just tipping along at about 110km an hour when down the slip road comes a bmw m3 year 2007 hid headlighs a blaze

he shoots up my **** i can see his head lights hes that close ,so the car is empty been at it all week road quiet as far as the eye can see

i drop the hammer after about 5 sec i lift off the m3 pulls into slow lane and keeps away lesson over . he comes up behind me and matches my speed looking i would say wondering how a old c class merc 1996 c36 has so much power hes car was a 2007 but as i have only ever seen three c36 in the hole of ireland i say he got fright :eek:

rant over made my day she is back in garage and tomorrow the rear of the car gets the full treatment . shes getting their . getting quicker i think , i weighed the amps and sub and cable i removed it came to nearly 5 stone madness :devil:

So, which delightfully empty motorway were you on Trevor?

near my home town down south

what bhp has a 2007 bmw m3 i must find out

420 bhp.

according to this he should have walked all over me

The fourth generation BMW M3 was announced on the 2007 Geneva Auto Show (Switzerland, March 6–18th, 2007) with the BMW M3 concept. As was the case with the E46 M3 Concept and E60 M5 Concept, the M3 Concept hid almost nothing of the looks of the production version, that had its world premiere on the 2007 Frankfurt Auto Show IAA (Germany, September 13 to 23rd). It was originally set to be called M4 along with 3 Series coupes and convertibles that were to become the 4 Series, but due to the interest in retaining the M3 line, this change was scrapped.

2008–2010 BMW M3 (E90) sedan (Australia)

2007–2008 BMW M3 (E92) coupe (Australia)
Similar to the previous M3 generations that introduced a new engine, the fourth generation M3 did the same: the BMW S65 engine. The S65B40 is a naturally aspirated, high-revving 4-litre V8 (based on the S85B50 5-litre V10 that powers the E60/E61 M5 and the E63/E64 M6 to date), delivering 414 bhp (309 kW; 420 PS) at 8300 rpm,[26] with peak torque at 295 lb·ft (400 N·m) at 3900 rpm,[26] which represents a power increase of 22% over the E46 M3. The engine weighs 15 kg (33 lb) less than the outgoing six cylinder for a total weight of 202 kg (450 lb). A six-speed manual transmission is standard. As from April 2008, BMW offers a new Getrag double-clutch gearbox, called M-DKG (Doppel-Kupplungs-Getriebe) or M-DCT (Double Clutch Transmission) as an option, which reduces shift pauses to less than a tenth of a second and shortens the car's 0-100 km/h (62 mph) sprint time by 0.2 seconds vs. manual. It features both automatic and manual modes similar to the SMG gearboxes in the E36 and E46, but with more speed and efficiency.
The E92 M3 coupe inherited a carbon-fiber roof similar to the one used on the E46 CSL. For 2009, the E9x M3 received the same revisions as non-M 3 series models. Those changes included revised front and rear bumpers, and LED tail lights. Recent testing by Car and Driver magazine has shown that the 2011 M3 equipped with an M-DCT transmission accelerated from 0-60 mph in 3.9 seconds and went on to record a 12.4 second quarter mile time.[26] This is almost half a second quicker than 2008-2010 M3 models with the same engine and transmission.

i only had 286 bhp i dont know maybe he did not know what the car was but new it was c36 amg

as i say in many years i have ony see 3 of them in ireland c36 that is

what bhp has a 2007 bmw m3 i must find out
I don't think there is a 2007 model but if it were a late-registered E46 then 338bhp. I think it would prove a significant challenge to a C36. I joined a motorway alongside one in my CLK55 and we were basically neck and neck although I slowly crept away from him each time he changed gear. (naturally I realised later I was in W mode, not that it makes a massive difference).

If it were a later model M3 then the C36 poses little threat to it.

just checking the web it looked like a E90 m3 awell i had my fun for the month

You''ll weigh less and have got the drop on him. Perhaps not realising what he was playing with made him think twice!

m.

Unless it wasn't a proper M3 , just a kitted up 330 or something.

Lots of those round here , all running around with the M3 kit and badges on them , what usually gives them away are the wing mirrors , the youths hardly ever change them as it is a lot of hassle.

A 330 wouldn't see which way you went ....

Unless it wasn't a proper M3 , just a kitted up 330 or something.

Lots of those round here , all running around with the M3 kit and badges on them , what usually gives them away are the wing mirrors , the youths hardly ever change them as it is a lot of hassle.

A 330 wouldn't see which way you went ....
Pea-shooter exhaust is often the give-away ;)

love the 999 reg. the tax on that must kill you 3.2 is it 1200euro

i wish a 3.6 tax in ireland 1,528 euro for the year

the windows were blacked out it was also a black car looked nice but it may be fake or not i say he got a shock

at least it might stop the bmw driver from thinking hes the king of the road

enought said i wont be doing that for a while again anyhow

must keep bringing her back to all most new

Oi!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom