Half an Enzo - AGAIN!

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
Brian WH said:
At very high speed a TREE is a formidable and unyeilding opponent.:D :D

Which fortunately in this case isn't too badly damaged.:)

I dont get it. Why was he driving in the first place. For that much money he could have been in the back seat of a Maybach.

I love the ironic twist in the opulence and the history of the Russian revolution. All they did was swap one madness for another.

I presume this is the Enzo's F1 origins where the safety cell is a carbon fibre tub bolted onto the engine/gearbox.
Not alot you can do when you a) drive beyond your abilities b) hit a tree and c) catch fire.

I don't believe that - I was at that area for my birthday this year! Walked all the way up + down the PdE, including 'past' the airport!!! Amazing...

dougal74 said:
Not alot you can do when you a) drive beyond your abilities b) hit a tree and c) catch fire.

For no particular reason, that really made me laugh. Not often such sentences are uttered when describing motoring. :)

Carbon fibre versus Mother Nature’s 'carbon fibre'. No contest really!

Last edited:
The car is designed to split like that. Its a safety feature, and tends to help stop people from burning to death.

Parrot of Doom said:
The car is designed to split like that. Its a safety feature, and tends to help stop people from burning to death.
?? Reading the report it talks about passers by pulling both the driver and his passenger from the burning wreck?
307633633_106d36605e_o.jpg

This picture is on the supplied link, is it the same vehicle?

John

Pfft. That will definitely polish out.

When I started rallying I was told that whatever happened never ever crash into a tree. Houses were fine as they gave way but trees were a big no-no as they just do not give as demonstrated in the piccys.
I did actually say that most times when you crash you tend not to have a lot of option but to crash into whatever is in the way, he said that I would find out the hard way. :D Luckily I never did.:bannana:

marcos said:
When I started rallying I was told that whatever happened never ever crash into a tree. Houses were fine as they gave way but trees were a big no-no
I think it fair to say their 'bark' is no where near as bad as their bite (or for all you IT geeks 'byte') :eek: :eek: :D

I feel a lot better after airing that one

Regards
John the silly

glojo said:
?? Reading the report it talks about passers by pulling both the driver and his passenger from the burning wreck?
307633633_106d36605e_o.jpg

This picture is on the supplied link, is it the same vehicle?

John

Well obviously you can't then buy an Enzo, crash it, and expect to walk away every time, but the car splitting is a safety feature.

Parrot of Doom said:
Well obviously you can't then buy an Enzo, crash it, and expect to walk away every time, but the car splitting is a safety feature.
:D I do understand what your saying :)

John

glojo said:
I think it fair to say their 'bark' is no where near as bad as their bite (or for all you IT geeks 'byte') :eek: :eek: :D

I feel a lot better after airing that one

Regards
John the silly

John you are getting worse:D

marcos said:
John you are getting worse:D

Or is he just barking up the wrong tree, just like the Enzo driver?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom