Halfords offer

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

jon browne

Car
2001 C220cdi Elegance Tiptronic
Decided to give my light grey leather interior a gentle clean and condition. Did a bit of web research Turtle Wax Platinum seems to come out well and as it has conditioner in would save having to buy cleaner and conditioner seperately. So into Halfords. Offer on now buy one get one free on ALL liquid cleaning products waxes etc! Makes Autoglym stuff and the rest a bargain. Nice to get a cheap deal at these robbers! ;):rolleyes:

I find Autoglym is less effective than Turtle Wax Magic colour.

Anyone agreed with me?

I find Autoglym is less effective than Turtle Wax Magic colour.

Anyone agreed with me?

sorry but no, not really.

Colour magic is an awful product - it doesn't "fix" it just covers up and makes a real mess if you get it anywhere like trim.

Autoglym - the super resin polish product - does have some mild "fixing" powers - chemical paint cleaning and mild 'cut' - applied by machine such as a random orbital it is an excellent product - very much underated in my opinion.

On silver cars the combination of super resin polish topped with the extra gloss protection product is nigh on unbeatable!

Meguiars or autoglym products everytime for me.

I bought a bunch of both at Halfords yesterday! I was quite surprised to see Meguiars Leather cleaner / conditioner there so grabbed the one they had. I've never done a comparison with others but used this one before after seeing it recommended and it worked well on my light grey seats.

Magic longer lasting shine than Autoglymn from my experience. I noted it the following car wash, I need to polish it again if I used Autoglymn.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom