Halfords sale (again)

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

bob6600

MB Enthusiast
SUPPORTER
Car
AUDI S8 V10, S210 E320 CDI (R.I.P.)
Yes they have another sale on...socket sets, screwdrivers etc however there is an extra 15% until 8PM tonight so some good deals. Add to basket for the extra 15% off.

The usual socket sets

6pc Advanced screwdriver set with lifetime guarantee £6.37

8pc Advanced screwdriver set with lifetime guarantee £6.37

Halfords Advanced Modular Tray Set - 44 Piece Socket Set 1/4" £21.75

Halfords Advanced Modular Tray Set - 31 Piece Socket Set 3/8" £21.75

Halfords Advanced Modular Tray Set - 26 Piece Socket Set 1/2" £21.75

Been and got a set of screwdrivers today, great value even without the 15% discount. The Halfords Advanced stuff is pretty decent IME without being silly money.

Cheers,

Gaz

I bought the 8 pce screwdriver set last week. It is a great bargain - as are all of their sale reductions on the 'Advanced' tools. Thanks to bob6600 I have now had to invent a fantastical tale as to why it was absolutely vital that I bought another 1/4 socket set in a tray (today).

Last week they were selling 4 drawer tool chests reduced from £110 > £50. That was another fantastic deal.

I just love their no quibble return policy on their tools. Just take it back with a receipt and they will replace it with absolutely no argument or debate. I now store the receipts in the bottom of the tool drawers, by using a bit of double sided tape. Last year I returned a .5" ratchet that had started to slip, after I used a bar on it, to undo a wheel nut that had been hideously over done by the local tyre shop. The ratchet was over 5 years old!! No issue at all. They just got me another, gave me a new receipt and off I went.

Great service. If only they did MB's paint warranty!!

I bought the Halfords ones today, no bloody lid on the case! What's that all about?

Picked my set of 8 up this morning. I suppose a lid on the case is expecting too much for the price:dk:

Picked my set of 8 up this morning. I suppose a lid on the case is expecting too much for the price:dk:

Was £50 last week tho, useless without a lid tho, only a matter of time until they go all over garage floor

Think these sets are for putting in your 4 (or more) drawer tool chests. They also sell socket sets in full carry cases, but these appear not to be in the current offers.

I was looking at these pretty keenly, but realised just in time that I would simply be duplicating my existing equipment.

For those of us that like to use perfectly good screwdrivers as chisels, levers, scrapers etc thereby destroying them.

Halfords are now doing sets of 'hammer thru' drivers designed for people that like hitting things with hammers (me)

Halfords Advanced "Pound Through" S...

Or if you like to spend a little less have a look at their Sealey Sets.

Sealey S0754 Screwdriver Set 13pc H...

Screwdrivers back on @£6.75

Add to basket and use code B17TOOLS01

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom