Halloween - Trick or Treat?

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
I have just burned a few old crones at the stake.

I'm not sure they really were witches though...

Shamelessly pinched from TrapperJohn - is it late enough to allow me to get away with this :cool:?

Last edited:
One of the advantages of living well off the main road is we don't get bothered by them which is a blessing.

At school, our technical drawing teacher, Mr Madders, grew up in the blackouts of the second world war and passed on this tip to the class for mischief night (or any other).

1: Sellotape a drawing pin upright to a gate latch.

2: Place some dog poo on top of drawing pin.

3: Hide and wait...

4: Someone opens the gate and pricks thumb on drawing pin and then puts thumb in mouth to suck blood off thumb.

Wasn't called Madders for nothing then?:eek:

At school, our technical drawing teacher, Mr Madders, grew up in the blackouts of the second world war and passed on this tip to the class for mischief night (or any other).

1: Sellotape a drawing pin upright to a gate latch.

2: Place some dog poo on top of drawing pin.

3: Hide and wait...

4: Someone opens the gate and pricks thumb on drawing pin and then puts thumb in mouth to suck blood off thumb.

A favourite of the local scallys round here was to put a load of dog shoite in a dustbin bag, put it at someones front door and then set it alight.

Home owner opens door and stamps it out.

A favourite of the local scallys round here was to put a load of dog shoite in a dustbin bag, put it at someones front door and then set it alight.

Home owner opens door and stamps it out.

I know of that one (newspaper was used). :D

Moving garden furniture, gnomes, etc. ; to other gardens created some fun the next day. ;)

While we're on.....

Attachments

• image-452786827.jpg
    image-452786827.jpg
    31.9 KB · Views: 12
I 've heard a blond wig , gold shell suit , lots of jewellry and a big cigar works a treat in scaring off trick or treaters

Just changing your name to Gambaccini has the same effect…..

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom