Hamilton's first day with Mercedes AMG Petronas

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

ivandraganov

The question is can the trio:Mercedes-Lewis-Brown leave all behind in the oncoming 2013 F1 season?

People assume he's going to walk in and run rings around everyone, he has to beat Rosberg first, who made the 7 times world F1 champion look decidedly ordinary for a couple seasons.

They also don't have a recent history of producing race winning cars. This is risky move on Hamilton's part and we'll only know if it was sensible or not in about 2-3 years time as I have a feeling this move has been made with the 2014 rule changes in mind.

You also have to consider that if Mercedes don't win they won't continue to play - they are first and foremost a car manufacturer that also happens to race. If the results aren't there the "Board" will pull the plug in a 5 minute meeting.

Ferrari, McLaren and Williams are Formula 1 teams, two of them happen to make cars also. They will be there year in year out forevermore.

Bold move Lewis.

There is a rumour that Ross Brawn may not be with MB very soon.

Autosport magazine Jan 17th.

Red C220 said:
People assume he's going to walk in and run rings around everyone, he has to beat Rosberg first, who made the 7 times world F1 champion look decidedly ordinary for a couple seasons.

They also don't have a recent history of producing race winning cars. This is risky move on Hamilton's part and we'll only know if it was sensible or not in about 2-3 years time as I have a feeling this move has been made with the 2014 rule changes in mind.

You also have to consider that if Mercedes don't win they won't continue to play - they are first and foremost a car manufacturer that also happens to race. If the results aren't there the "Board" will pull the plug in a 5 minute meeting.

Ferrari, McLaren and Williams are Formula 1 teams, two of them happen to make cars also. They will be there year in year out forevermore.

Bold move Lewis.

I don't see the reason why Mercedes shouldn't be there too.Who is going to challenge Vettel an Renault -the answer is Lewis and Mercedes IMHO.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom