Hand car wash

Koolvin

Administrator
Staff member
Car
W168, W169 & S202
whats the law on these hand car wash places that are run by bosnian or other refugees whom cant speak english and wash your car for a fiver type of thing?

fuzzer

MB Enthusiast
Car
F25 X3 20d SE
We have them up here too .. they make a good job of the car:bannana: :bannana:

Brian WH

MB Enthusiast
Car
JAGUAR XF 3.0D Premium Luxury
Originally posted by Koolvin
whats the law on these hand car wash places that are run by bosnian or other refugees whom cant speak english and wash your car for a fiver type of thing?

Koolvin

Your car is too precious to you for some refugee to "Clean it" mate. I had a dark car cleaned by a car wash and "Leathered by hand" once, and they took the top layer of paint off with the tip of the leathers as they flipped them over the roof.:crazy: :crazy:

rirhill

Car
Mercedes E350 CDI Estate
Down in Gravesend pay them a tenner and they leave the g/friend
clean as a whistle in the boot.
HeHe

Paul

Car
Ford 2.3 Galaxy
i used them once and ended up with a scratched back window. For you Medway chaps that was at Hempstead Valley. It was a Omega I then had.

Last Sunday after our GTG we went to Nottcutts garden cnt near M20, as we walked passed a car the bloke dropped his sponge on floor, dipped it in bucket then carried on washing.

Now thats why I wont touch them.

Best car park wash I had was at ASDA Chatham when fireman did it for charity. Mind you each car had about 50gallons rinsed over it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom