Hand car wash

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Koolvin

Administrator
Staff member
Car
W168, W169 & S202
whats the law on these hand car wash places that are run by bosnian or other refugees whom cant speak english and wash your car for a fiver type of thing?

We have them up here too .. they make a good job of the car:bannana: :bannana:

Originally posted by Koolvin
whats the law on these hand car wash places that are run by bosnian or other refugees whom cant speak english and wash your car for a fiver type of thing?

Koolvin

Your car is too precious to you for some refugee to "Clean it" mate. I had a dark car cleaned by a car wash and "Leathered by hand" once, and they took the top layer of paint off with the tip of the leathers as they flipped them over the roof.:crazy: :crazy:

Down in Gravesend pay them a tenner and they leave the g/friend
clean as a whistle in the boot.
HeHe

i used them once and ended up with a scratched back window. For you Medway chaps that was at Hempstead Valley. It was a Omega I then had.

Last Sunday after our GTG we went to Nottcutts garden cnt near M20, as we walked passed a car the bloke dropped his sponge on floor, dipped it in bucket then carried on washing.

Now thats why I wont touch them.

Best car park wash I had was at ASDA Chatham when fireman did it for charity. Mind you each car had about 50gallons rinsed over it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom