Hand held vacuum

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

A250 Bennyboy

Car
A Class A250 w176
Hi guys what car vacs are you using, I've been looking and would love to get the Dyson cordless but can't justify the price tag as it'll only be used on mine and the wife's car ho and the stairs :rolleyes:
Has anyone got the G tech handheld cordless vacuum and is it any good :confused:
Cheers
Ben :thumb:

Forget the hand helds Benny. Get yourself a 'Henry' type Hoover. Much better.

Ant.

Don't worry about Dyson handheld cordless we have one. The wife loves it, I on the other hand think it's a waste of money.

I have used it on the car twice in a couple of years. To get it work you have to have it on turbo mode and that only gives you seven mins of hover time. Also it's to bulky to get in and do a proper job.

So I always use the meile cat and dog for the house and cars. Half the price of that Dyson thing and infinitely better.

I have a Henry and it works great but I'd love a decent cordless to use when I'm on the road but also so I don't have to faff around with the extension lead when at home.
Check out the Dyson car & boat. Version 5 was going cheap at Halfords but apparently you only get a few mins on full power. There's a V6 so maybe that's an improvement.
I always use the Henry on full power so whatever cordless you get, it needs a powerful motor.

How do you get muck in your car....:eek:
I don't do rear passengers and hardly any front seat passengers except the wife.
If she's lucky:D

I use a Henry on our other car and just brush the front car mats in the E55 after every trip:thumb:

We have a Dyson V6 too, and absolutely love it. The battery life isn't an issue for us. Go and try one in currys and see what you think.

I have a Dyson hand held and they are awesome.

Never had a situation where the battery has run out, the suction is way ahead of anything else I have seen.

Downside is they are quite pricey.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

I have the G Tech handheld and it is rubbish. It's gathering dust in my garage. I use a trusty Henry and some attachments.

I have a Lidl cordless one that cost me about £10, lasts about 20 mins on full charge and is pretty solid for general vacuuming of the car. It came with a crevice attachment which I just leave on the device all the time and it can handle wet spills with the included squeegee attachment.

For anything more heavy duty I just have the home Dyson on an extension cord.

Dyson handheld for me too. No issue with battery life or picking up the crud.

DC31 Animal, had it quite a while now used every day in home and on cars never let me down.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

I've got both the £450 handheld dyson and the battery is rubbish and a Henry just for the car and every time, ill reach for the henry before going for the Dyson. The dyson is good for what it is, but its not really up to a whole car. you could maybe do the front seats and footwells and thats about it out of the battery.

Save yourself the cash and just buy the henry and an extension reel ;)

Buy the henry bags from costco too if you get one. They are really cheap in there.

Henry gets my vote too.

Never used bags in either of our Henrys.

just purchased a hoover jovis £50 from argos does a good job for the price as it will only be used now and again

gtech hoover is the best there is but the hand held unit is garbage total unfit for purpose

...dyson for the win...

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom