handheld vacum

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
but I do have some Concord bits and pieces left :D

I placed the product liabilty insurance for the engine cover fastenings use on Concorde.....iirc they were made by outfit called Zeus.......maybe you have one of them.....:D :D

I placed the product liabilty insurance for the engine cover fastenings use on Concorde.....iirc they were made by outfit called Zeus.......maybe you have one of them.....:D :D

Sadly I only have electronic components that came from either Handley Page or De havilland's in Herts

Sadly I only have electronic components that came from either Handley Page or De havilland's in Herts

Oh yes ? I wondered where it all went. I studied ay De Havillands for a while a long time ago.

I thought that the aircraft fasteners were made by Dzus.

The Dyson Hand Held is a bit problematic as on full charge you only get about 3 minutes of sucking so you really need a mains powered unit. I did a load of research on the new Dyson and was put off by the time the battery lasts. I generally need a good 10 to 15 minutes to give the car a really good clean.

I bought an "Oreck Compact Canister cleaner" this is light weight but also has a trick up its sleave. It can blow as well as suck;)

http://www.oreck.co.uk/products/list.ouk/handheld

This means you can use it to blow water out of the trim strips when you have washed the car before you wax it. ( I remember someone also said they used a Leaf Blower for this)

The Oreck does not suck as well as a small main powered Dyson in my opionion but it is lighter and as a car Vac its good. It is very effective at picking up Bowling Balls according to their advertising for some strange reason.:rolleyes:

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom