Handmade Christmas Decs - What a Clever Wifey

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
Another dec

I forgot that my good lady also made this for my parents.

It's Jack Frost, made from tin foil and paper doilies.

He's specifically designed to be suspended from the ceiling above the television.

What's clever about him is that the hot air rising from the TV causes him to gently rock back and forth, while rotating.

jf.jpg

No doubt that speaker knocks him about a bit when its on full chat!!

Another good one though.

No doubt that speaker knocks him about a bit when its on full chat!!

Another good one though.

Thanks John, though my mom and dad are 85, so full chat is a low level Max Bygraves...

I forgot that my good lady also made this for my parents.

It's Jack Frost, made from tin foil and paper doilies.

He's specifically designed to be suspended from the ceiling above the television.

What's clever about him is that the hot air rising from the TV causes him to gently rock back and forth, while rotating.

jf.jpg

Tried pinching this as well, however, the one I made would frighten children and elderly folk alike. Looked more like Freddy Krueger.:(

Tried pinching this as well, however, the one I made would frighten children and elderly folk alike. Looked more like Freddy Krueger.:(

I'll see if she'll do evening classes :).

The tree looks great John, trying to persuade swmbo to calm down on the multi coloured tinsel we have. Showed her your picture and she said, oh nice, buy me more white stuff :)

The eggs are also great, I think making your own is more of what christmas is really about.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom