Hands-free phone problems S211

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

w124coupe

Hi all, my phoke kit seems to have developed a problem that has the dealer stumped so far.

I have an "echo" of my own voice played back via the speakers a fraction of a second behind me and also the other party hears very loud "road noise" with the transmitted voice faint.

Is almost as if the noise-cancelling (assuming it has some!) has failed.

Can anyone help me point the dealer to what needs replacing?

(Nokia 6230i in the custom cradle 2006 E320 Estate).

I have tried another phone and the result is the same.

Hi all, my phoke kit seems to have developed a problem that has the dealer stumped so far.

I have an "echo" of my own voice played back via the speakers a fraction of a second behind me and also the other party hears very loud "road noise" with the transmitted voice faint.

Is almost as if the noise-cancelling (assuming it has some!) has failed.

Can anyone help me point the dealer to what needs replacing?

(Nokia 6230i in the custom cradle 2006 E320 Estate).

I have tried another phone and the result is the same.

id try another cradle in it first off, that must be the easiest thing. The dealer will have some kicking about.

I know it sounds weird , but id guess it was aerial/reception related. Try and reseat the cradle.

Get the control module flashed and if the dealer does not know how to do it then dont leave the car there.

Thanks guys - tried a different cradle and phone - now I need to try a different dealer!

Not sure if its related but I also have the issue where the Nav screen pointer is lagging behind reality by 50 yards or so.....

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom