Handy Man

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

developer

MB Enthusiast
SUPPORTER
Car
Volvo V90 D5 AWD
I just thought I'd share this with you for no other reason than it's funny :D.

As I removed a bath today I glanced downwards out of the window to see the male tenant from the adjacent house stood butt naked in front of his kitchen sink, facing a mobile phone (camera, I assume), giving it the five knuckle shuffle :eek:.

Strange but true.

Last edited:
I just thought I'd share this with you for no other reason than it's funny :D.

As I removed a bath today I glanced downwards out of the window to see the male tenant from the adjacent house stood butt naked in front of his kitchen sink, facing a mobile phone (camera, I assume), giving it the five knuckle shuffle :eek:.

Strange but true.

I just spat out a mouthfull of dinner whilst reading that.

Just for you, I presume... ;)

Who knows why he was doing it :dk:.

I think that times have changed and in this instant media age some people send these things back and forth between each other.

His roller blind was down about a foot from the top so he wouldn't have been able to see me, but from above I could see him.

... and you watched for how long ? :D

The problem was the guy next door thought it was only a bathroom window...but today it was open and a bath was being removed!!

The problem was the guy next door thought it was only a bathroom window...but today it was open and a bath was being removed!!

This is exactly right.

His kitchen window faces a fence at the ground floor level and the bathroom window is about four feet off the bathroom floor, over the bath, however, when removing the bath I was stood at the window.

I'll get a picture tomorrow to better illustrate the scene :D.

I hope he's not a regular spanker though :eek:.

Last edited:
Funny story

zzdrunk-irish-048.gif

Old Lady to police officer: 'There! there! can you see the naked man in the window on the other side of the park?'

Police Officer: 'No Madam, I am afraid I can not...'

Old Lady: 'Not from where you are standing, you can't.... you'll have to climb on the bench over there to get a clear view.'

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom