Hanstons Superb Approved MB Bodyshop Cheshire.

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

ringway

MB Enthusiast
SUPPORTER
Car
2017 Audi RS6 Avant Performance Edition. Range Rover Supercharged - Lovely!
I had the misfortune to duff the front end of my S210 whilst in London recently.

I had used Hanstons approved MB Bodyshop in Altrincham, Cheshire once before for a structural repair and was very happy with repairs and service I received so I decided to take my car back there.

Hanstons have a rare set up. The MD is in the office but is also "hands on" in the bodyshop.
He and the rest of the team are approachable and definitely know their stuff when it comes to Mercedes Benz cars.

EVERYBODY that works there is professional and polite and they are a dream to deal with.

The front end damage to my car was repaired on time, to exacting standards and I am very impressed (I am a fussy beggar, so this was no mean feat) and I cannot recommend these guy's and girl's highly enough.

A couple of day's before my car was ready for collection I cheekily asked if I could leave it (on axle stands) in the workshop for a week whilst my wheels were away for refurbishment.

They stored the car for 12 days (free of charge) until I got the wheels back and even painted my tired looking wheel bolts to complement the newly refurbed wheels!
I didn't request the wheel bolt painting! :cool:

When you enter the reception area at Hanstons there are always "Thank You" cards on the counter and now I know why - I sent one too. ;)

I really can't recommend Hanstons highly enough, they are that good. :thumb:

They have Star diagnostics too, which is handy. ;)

If Carlsberg did bodyshops...

Last edited:
+1 for Hanstons :thumb:

Have needed them twice in the past, and always had great service all round.

Good to hear of a bodyshop that goes the extra mile in this day & age when most of them cut as many corners as they can.

Good to hear of a bodyshop that goes the extra mile in this day & age when most of them cut as many corners as they can.

Both of my visits with the 320CDI have been insurance claims.

I have since taken the Sprinter for a new ignition barrel and key - this cost me about half the price quoted by the nearest MB Commercial Dealership. :thumb:

I think you're getting the hang of this 'How can i afford to run a Mercedes !' game. :D

New wheels . New Front end....you now saving up for the rest? :D

He's been listening to too many Johnny Cash records!!

350px-One_piece_at_a_time.jpg

:D

Last edited:
I visited this bodyshop last week for some service items (new front discs and pads, ATF change, rear suspension bushes and a body polish - then application of Zirconite body protection) and I'm pleased to say all works were carried out to professional standards yet again. :thumb:

If you are in the Manchester/Cheshire areas these guy's are the place to go for bodyshop works and servicing.

Last edited:
I needed some new number plates today and thought I'd drop off the paperwork at Hanstons in the hope the plates could be made in a few days time.

The gaffer at Hanstons was working on a car when I arrived. He stopped what he was doing and made the plates for me there and then. A lot cheaper than Halfords too.

These guy's and girl's really are fantastic. :thumb:

Always good to hear of an honest conscientious firm in the motor trade. Credit where credit is due.:thumb:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom