Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

ringway

MB Enthusiast
SUPPORTER
Car
2017 Audi RS6 Avant Performance Edition. Range Rover Supercharged - Lovely!
Look what she's been doing with all that money... :rolleyes:

image001-13.jpg

At the time when Paul was thinking of getting married to Heather, journalists asked him if he was planning on going down on one knee, to which he replied, I'd prefer it if you would call her Heather :D

She's clearly partial to a good strap-on...

Hmm..

Not questioning you post, Mocas. Just reminding people of her initials. ;)

Well, at least no one can accuse her of being legless.....

And here's us being told she hasen't got a leg to stand on.........

It's one step up from shoe-shopping...

I wonder if there's a shop where you can buy just the one shoe?

its fun today :bannana:

How come some cripples are fun to laugh at, but others aren't?

Other than marrying some washed out rock star what did heather mills do to make her such a figure of hate?

Other than marrying some washed out rock star what did heather mills do to make her such a figure of hate?

Wasn't she run over by a police car or bike?

She went to a shoe shop and bought a flop.

Since being divorced, she's changed her name to conceal her identity - now known as Juan Sanshu.

On their honeymoon, guests were worried when they heard an almighty crash coming from the Bridal Suite. The Best Man relieved the tension by explaining it was just Heather getting her leg over ...

Are you pulling my leg?

No, although it is slightly OT, I wondered what one-legged people do with the other shoe.

I suppose nowadays what with prosthetics etc it's not a worry, I was just thinking out loud.

I've always felt uneasy about the abuse that Heather gets, I know she's no saint, but she's had to put up with some sh1te in her life.
Always makes me laugh that she's meant to have 'snared' Macartney, he knew what he was doing, the dirty old perv.

Upset the tabloids?:dk:

Good for a laugh...but of course they are not hers...I suspect it was a photo taken in support of those members of the forces who have lost limbs.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom