Happy 40th jpskiller

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

pammy

MB Enthusiast
Car
hers - slk 320, his - dull diesel BMW fleet :/, Xtrail, Honda CBR 1100xx, Yamaha YZF600, Ribble Road
:devil: :devil: :devil: :bannana: :bannana:

Have a great day Paul!!!:devil: :devil:

DOing what everyone should do to celebrate their 40th!!

pauld.jpg

Happy Birthday and hope you have a great day.

Happy Birthday :bannana:

Many happy returns!

:bannana: :bannana: :bannana:

Happy Birthday Paul.

Have a great day :bannana: :bannana: :bannana: :bannana:

And Happy Birthday from me! :)

You are only 40 once in your life. Enjoy the day Paul and if it is like last Saturday you will.

Very many happy returns from me too! :D

I like to say thank you to everyone and especially those who turned up to my surprise 40th gathering on Saturday, (you know who you are) and I have some interesting pics to prove it:devil: :devil: :D

I am going to do exactly what I want today (nothing), apart for commiserating (celebrating) my 40th:bannana: :D .

cheers to all.

I like to say thank you to everyone and especially those who turned up to my surprise 40th gathering on Saturday, (you know who you are) and I have some interesting pics to prove it:devil: :devil: :D

I am going to do exactly what I want today (nothing), apart for commiserating (celebrating) my 40th:bannana: :D .

cheers to all.

Happy Birthday...i dont blame you...

cheers to all.

Glad to hear you're going to do the same as ever - ie sod all :devil: :devil: :D

We had a lovely time on Saturday night - Mr P included ;) Thanks :D

Happy birthday and may you live long and prosper :)

livelong.jpg

Just in case it's not been mentioned, Happy Birthday KillerHERTS

Also popped into 124works today, and Ian has kindly given me a head gasket set for my car, which I will be attempting to fit on Saturday (under supervision), should be good for a laugh!! never done anything like that before.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom