Happy Birthday Bloodmoon

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Shude

Hardcore MB Enthusiast
Car
CLK55 AMG
Last time it was Bloodmoon's Birthday, Ian Walker stomped all over me for not posting it on the forum! ;)

http://mbclub.co.uk/forums/showthread.php?t=4128

Happy Birthday!

He doesn't get much time to check the forum, his car is still a bit poorly (battery has died and it's developed a slipping gearbox :( ) but we're meeting up tonight for a small party :)

I don't know how likely it is that he will read this...

Happy Birthday dude! :D :bannana: :bannana: :bannana: Hope you and Nick have a good 'un tonight!

S.

Happy Birthday Sir !!!!!! :bannana:

Give him our Regards Nick.

Happy Bithday and I hope your car gets better soon.

Happy B'day Antony !

sym said:
Happy B'day Antony !
You'd get on well with him; he's thinking of getting rid of the 300CE-24 if the current garage don't sort it out and he wants an E39 530D to replace it ;)

:) Don't know what his price range is, but here's an indication of what independent traders are selling them for.

S.

Happy birthday chuck - hope you get a car of some sort sorted soon :bannana: :bannana:

Thanks a lot you guys - I thought I was gone and forgotten about by now it's been so long :eek:

Yeah, so much has gone wrong with my car over the past 12 months - it's unreal. I have spent close to £2,000 on it so far and it STILL has the same niggling little issues. It got to the point where I just wasn't enjoying the car anymore, which is a shame because I think the 6-Cylinder 124's are great.

Anyway, many thanks for all the kind words. I am a little preoccupied at the moment with getting my car fixed. It goes into the garage on Thursday for some tuning and gearbox work. Who know's, maybe there is light at the end of the tunnel and I will be back on the boards again when I sort myself out.

Hope to speak to you all soon.

:) :) :)

Shame on me, I critisised Nick for not posting last year and I have forgotten to offer my congrats this year. I hope I am not too late in offering my best wishes and hope that you get that beautiful car on the road soon.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom